Wish you the best

"Argh! As soon as we get all nice and warm in that room we have to come out here again!" Felton grumbled and wrapped his arms around himself. Everyone was looked so scruffy and grumpy. One of the guards burst into a laugh, his deep voice filling the halls.

"Hey! That's not funny!" Aden said but regretted soon after when the guard turned around and glared at him. "What's wrong with these people?" Aden whispered to Gregor and Gregor chuckled quietly.

"The queen will see you now," the guard said and the large gates opened.

They walked into the throne room and the queen was waiting on the throne, her hands laced together on her lap, she was smiling. The men bowed their heads.

"I see you all look lively, was it the beds?" Ivedelia said.

Felton scoffed under his breath, his teeth clattering from the cold.

"Yes, my queen, thank you for your kindness," Alan said.

"I'm afraid I still can't trust you, there's no way for me to really know your intentions, so I have decided to let someone accompany you everywhere," the small creature Seefe walked forward and waved. "I'll have Seefe keep an eye on you and also one of the guards. Gregor you have my permission to see your brother, he is not in the crystal castle or anywhere near it, you'll have to go to Melran City, it's not far from this city."

"Thank you for letting me see him,"

"You are very welcome, Gregor, your brother is a very strong and powerful man, I really hope you get along, he's been here for many years and he's really become one of us,"

"What do you mean?"

"You might find him rough and intimidating, but you never know, he might lose his tough face if he sees you. I wish you all the best young man, and I wish all you men the best," she smiled warmly.

"Thank you, my queen," Aden said and got on one knee.

"Now go take showers, you're all filthy,"

------------------------------------------

"I forgot how my face looked like, all this dirt and grime really covered my handsome features," Aden said, stroking his clean beard and smirking at the mirror.

Gregor rolled his eyes, he looked at himself in the mirror and tilted his head to the side.

"What're you thinking about, huh?" Aden squinted at him.

"I'm thinking maybe I should cut my hair,"

"What?! No! Your long hair is marvellous!" Aden said, messing Gregor's hair up. Gregor batted his hands away and glared at Aden.

"I really feel like I should cut it,"

"I'll cut it for you!" Gil said, popping his head from the side to look at him through the mirror.

"That would be great,"

---------------------------------------------

"There, all done!" Gil announced excitedly and Gregor received mixed reactions, with Aden and Rowan sobbing dramatically on the ground, Alan smiling and nodding his head, Finn doing the same, Felton looking disgusted and Vince standing there, stroking his chin, pursing his lips and squinting his eyes.

"So what do you think?" Gil asked.

"Woah, I think it looks great, thank you!" Gregor said, tilting his head in different directions to see it properly.

"For some reason, you look ten years older Greg," Vince said.

"I think he looks ten years younger," Alan said.

"No!" Aden sobbed, grabbing his cut strands off the floor. Gregor rolled his eyes for the tenth time that day.

"Aden stop being such a child and actually look at him," Alan said.

Aden laughed and stood up, his eyes widened when he saw Gregor, he clapped him on the back and Gregor almost coughed out his lung at the impact "That looks amazing Greg! See I told you!"

----------------------------------------

"Horses! Now I don't have to use my legs anymore!" Rowan said and Finn scowled at him. 

"These clothes that they gave us are so much warmer," Vince said.

The guard that was accompanying them stood in front of them and they immediately felt like dwarves. A large scar ran across his face and his white eyes were cold and piercing. Gregor gulped.

"My name is Nefarious, I will be joining you," the large man said, his deep voice rumbling in his chest.

"I'm Seefe!" the small blue creature said. The guard mounted his horse and Seefe climbed behind him.

The eight men mounted their horses and Finn climbed with Felton.

"Let's go!" Seefe said excitedly.

----------------------------------

If you enjoyed this chapter, vote and comment!