Unleash

Evindal and Eroan walked back from the small town that was further away from Thronna, dragging five horses.

"We also brought some food, we're still days away from our destination," Evindal said.

They rode the horses west, now that their pace was much faster, they anticipated a quick arrival. Laina and Celia shared one horse, and the others each had their own.

Celia smiled as she appreciated the view, she had never been this far from home, she had never seen the peaks of the western mountains nor the fields of yellow rapeseed that hid the green grass completely. The joy was soon gone.

"Everyone duck!" Eroan yelled suddenly, when an arrow sped passed them. Celia put her head down, pressing it on Laina's bent back. They all separated from each other, this way the arrow would most likely miss them. But when they looked up, they were wrong. Ada must have ducked too late, because the arrow was duck deep into her back, blood was spurting out like a fountain, she was starting to lose balance, her back swaying from side to side.

Everything stopped at once, everyone stared in horror as Ada collapsed from her still moving horse. As their horses galloped passed her, their heads turned and that's when they saw a dozen men chasing them on their horses.

Celia stared in horror, she couldn't hear anything, she couldn't feel anything, it all happened so quickly that she couldn't even think properly. Time seemed to stop at that moment, the goosebumps spread throughout her body as she saw the body, her mother's body laying between the yellow flowers, but the flowers were stained with blood, her mother's blood.

Before she lost her sense she snapped back, "M-mother! Don't leave her!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

No one listened to her, they all kept riding forward, ignoring Ada's body and Celia watched as her body disappeared beneath the beautiful rapeseed, she watched as it engulfed her.

"Please! We can't leave her!" she shouted. "Someone listen to me, please! Uncle Sam! Evindal!" She pleaded as the tears ran down her face. "Eroan! please!"

"Celia! Stop, she's dead, we can't go back now, we're being chased," Sam said with a broken voice, avoiding Celia's eyes.

Celia hugged Laina's back tighter, she sobbed into her back but Laina was shaking as she wept.

"They're shooting more arrows! We have to change our direction!" Evindal said.

----------------------------------------

"What're you feeling?"

"My brain hurts," Gregor said.

"Suddenly?"

"Yes," Gregor said through gritted teeth as he clutched his head.

"Gregor, my heart aches when I see you in pain," Julian said sadly.

"How long have we got till we reach?" Gregor asked.

"A few days, unfortunately," Raymond said.

"We're going to Pondhorn town, the queen said its people should be able to help us,"

"I think we'll be able to move faster if it's only the six of us,"

"Hey, hey! Gregor!" Aden yelled when he saw that Gregor had fallen off his horse. Everyone stopped and unmounted their horses.

"Brother, what's the matter?"

Gregor growled, his arms were guarding his face as he hunched on the ground.

"Greg?" Aden stepped closer and tapped his shoulder, only to have it slapped away. Gregor growled again.

"Move back! Move back!" Alan said.

"What's happening?!" Julian asked.

"We need some turquoise water!" Rowan said. After that it just became a series of panicked yelling.

"Gregor look at me," Julian said calmly, kneeling down to Gregor's level. He removed Gregor's arms from his face but he quickly gasped and fell back. He stared at his brother's face in horror. When everyone saw what he saw, they all stepped back.

"W-we need turquoise water," Aden said.

"N-now- he needs to drink some now!" Alan said.

Gregor's red eye was gleaming angrily, glazed and cold, his face was scrunched into a frown, the veins on his forehead were popping out, but what really scared them was the way he displayed his inhumanly sharp teeth, sneering at them as they watched. Gregor's arm started to transform, he stood up, a growl rumbling in his chest. He walked closer to the men and they backed away, their eyes shaking in fear.

What they weren't expecting was for him to lunge at them suddenly. 

------------------------------------

WHAAAT??? whats happening?!!?!?

Idk hehe, stay tuned for the next chapter.

And RIP Ada :(