I Want to be a Hero (Chp.18)

I've seen a lot of things in my life that have grossed me out, one being my ex-boyfriend's...tingting. But this beats it. It beats it by ALOT.

       "So many..bugs." I make a gagging noise and quickly hop off the conveyer belt, away from the bag of bugs that was known as Oogie Boogie. I saw WAS because he just got his ass handed to him, and he fell apart. I would just like to say that TECHNICALLY, a bag of bugs wouldn't function like that, but then again, nothing makes sense anymore.

       I hear Sora sigh and he puts his keyblade away "Allright, Christmas is safe again!" Jack gets a huge grin.

       "Perfect! I better get down to business." Donald and goofy shake their heads.

       "Leave that to Santa! You ought to stick to the spooky stuff!" Jack simply ignores them and Sally approaches Jack, a small red outfit in her hands.

       "It's done?" He unfolds the outfit and starts putting it on "Why, it's wonderful Sally! I love it! Thank you!" Santa approaches Jack with a worried look on his face..

       "Listen here, Jack Skellington. You saved me, and Christmas as well. And for that, I'm very grateful. But please promise you won't cause any more trouble! And about that suit!-" I smirk, amused that Jack doesn't seem to be listening even a little bit "-Don't even THINK about trying to take over for me again." Jack finally looks at Santa.

       "I just thought you could use a little help this year, Mr. Claws. You must be exhausted from all the preparations. And---I wouldn't mind a second chance to get this Christmas thing right." Santa shakes his head with a sigh.

       "Yes, being Santa Claus can be tiring. But let me tell you something, Jack. Seeing the happy faces of little children when they discover the presents I've brought them makes it all worthwhile, year after year after year. And you, Jack---you love to make them gasp and see them shiver with fright. What if someone tried to take all of that away from you?" I shiver as I try to imagine all the little kids opening up the toys I saw in Halloween Town Square. "We both have very important jobs to do, Jack. Mine is to take care of Christmas, and yours is to take care of Halloween. So we each have to do the very best we can. After all, you're the face of Halloween---Mr. Jack Skellington! The Pumpkin King! The Knight of Nightmares! And even though you're fascinated with Christmas, Jack...Halloween is your true specialty. Don't you see? Children rely on both of us to do our jobs. Halloween needs your attention...and I know Christmas needs mine---urgently." The look of realization comes to Jack and I can't help but smile, knowing that Christmas and Halloween will be normal this year.

       "You're right! I am the master of terror! And if Halloween has become too routine, all I have to do is think of something new that'll really make them scream!" Jack gets a determined look and Blair places her arm around my shoulder.

       "I feel very accomplished right now." She smiles at me and I feel my mouth twitch.

       "So, you told Riku you didn't believe in Santa to impress him? This guy sounds like a douche." Blair rolls her eyes.

       "He can be." I make eye contact with her before we both share a laugh. She pats my back. "You'll have to tell me all about that kiss when we're in bed later." I feel my eyes widen.

       "You saw that?" I whisper and she smirks.

       "I think everyone did." She whispers before walking over to Donald and Goofy.

       "... oops." I don't think they'll ever let me live this down.

       "We better get going" Sora says after securing another door. Santa stops him.