[playlist]

《PLAYLIST》

i. friction .......... imagine dragons
"you can't fight the friction so, ease it off. can't take the pressure so, ease it off. don't tell me to be strong, so ease it off."

ii. myth .......... beach house
"you can't keep hanging on to all that's dead and gone."

iii. little dark age .......... mgmt
"giddy with delight, seeing what's to come. the image of the dead, dead ends in my mind."

iv. what a wonderful world .......... sharon van etten
"bright blessed day, the dark sacred night. and i think to myself, what a wonderful world?"

v. ready for it? .......... taylor swift
"baby, let the games begin. let the games begin. are you ready for it?"

vi. i guess i'm floating .......... m83

vii. area .......... magnus the magnus
"watch this."

viii. heroes .......... peter gabriel
"and the guns shot above our heads. and we kissed as if nothing could fall."

ix. existance is quite weird .......... alan watts
"man is a little germ that lives on an unimportant rock ball, that revolves about an insignificant star on the outer edges of one of the smaller galaxies. god, what a put down that was."

x. the less i know the better .......... tame impala
"just don't make me wait forever. please don't make me wait forever."

xi. kids .......... mgmt
"the memories fade. like looking through a fogged mirror."

xii. when will you come home? .......... m83

xiii. oh no!!! .......... godson
"you're my dream, you’re my nightmare. life is a bitch, she don't fight fair."

xiv. space song .......... beach house
"tender is the night, for a broken heart. who will dry you're eyes when you fall apart?"

xv. the banquet .......... ryan taubert

xvi. the shakedown .......... the score
"the scars from the fights that come through the years are constant reminders of what got me here."

xvii. god is a woman .......... ariana grande
"and i can be all the those you told me not to be. when you try to come with me, i keep on flourishing."

xviii. shard .......... michael brook

xix. needy .......... ariana grande
"ima scream and shout for what i love, passionate but i don't give no fucks. i admit that i'm lil messed up.

xx. bennie and the jets .......... elton john
"we shall survive, let us take ourselves along where we fight our parents out in the streets, to find who's right and who's wrong."

xxi. oceans .......... seafret
"we hide our emotions under the surface and try to pretend. but it feels like there's oceans, between you and me."

xxii. what's up danger .......... black caviar and blackway
"sign 'em up, 'cause ominous vibes and i get synonymous. what's up, danger?"

xxiii. room shaker .......... ailee
"are you ready for this? i'ma turn it upside down."

xxiv. so say we all .......... audiomachine