Hoseok x Momo : Trainees (Part 1)

A/N : This story will start around when J-Hope once auditioned for JYP. We'll pretend that him and Momo were trainees at around the same time.

================================

"C'mon Momo, let's go!"

Momo was running through the halls of her new high school while being pulled by her friend, Sana. Right behind them was the quieter of the two, Mina.

The three had just moved to Seoul, South Korea. They had one year left of high school. This meant that once they graduated, they could finally audition to be idols.

At the moment, the three Japanese girls were running through the halls of their high school. They noticed that there were flyers plastered around the building, claiming that dance club was auditioning today, and the three knew they had to be apart of it.

"There it is!" yelled Sana.

They reached the end of the hallway and came across the entrance to the practice room. They saw the notice outside the door. It read:

"Is dancing your calling? Come join dance club today after school! Auditions start at 3:30 PM. If you make it onto the team, lessons will be free from the school's very own student instructor!"

"Daebak!!! The instructor is also a student here?" said Momo.

"Do you think that he or she will be any good? I've seen a lot of student run programs before, and they weren't exactly the greatest or most reliable..." said Mina.

"Well, only one way to find out!" replied Sana.

Sana then opened the door to the practice room. They looked inside to be greeted by a large dance floor with a mirror that covered one entire wall. The room was clear except for a few pieces of equipment by the mirror, a radio, and somebody's gym bag. A heavy hip hop beat was playing in the background. They were confused as to why the room was empty though...

Suddenly, a door opened from the mirror in which they hadn't noticed before.

A male came out, wearing sweatpants and a white tank top. He had dark brown hair and didn't have any shoes on. They then noticed something peculiar about him...

He was blindfolded.

Suddenly, the hip hop beat stopped.

The person went to the middle of the floor. He stood there for a few seconds, seemingly waiting for something. The girls were confused at this.

They began to slowly walk closer to him. However, the music returned.

This seemed to be his cue to begin dancing. He started performing some complex freestyle choreography, seemingly hitting every move precisely to the beat. He was extremely good. And fast too. The girls watched in awe as he danced completely in sync with the beat. They then noticed something even more incredible. They looked to the floor to see pieces of tape scattered across the room. They presumed they were marked of where he needed to stand. They were amazed because he was landing on each piece of tape perfectly. It was even more impressive because he was blindfolded as well.

The song finally slowed down, indicating that his freestyle was complete. The music came to a halt and the boy took off his blindfold while wiping his sweat. He finally noticed the three girls and smiled at them.

"Welcome! Are you here for the dance club?"

They all looked at him in awe. They couldn't believe the spectacle he just performed. And to think that he's also a student at the same school as them. They were all speechless and simply nodded in response.