BangTwice : Christmas Party Special!

A/N : Thank you to everyone that's been reading my stories so far. I really appreciate that people read and enjoy them. The comments left there warm my heart and I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

This One-Shot is a gift from me to you.

This involves all members of BTS and TWICE in present time.

Please... enjoy!!!

================================

The time was 9:30 PM, on Christmas Eve.

Current setting : the dorm of Bangtan.

The boys were hurriedly prepping the dorm for guests.

"YAHHH YOU IDIOTS! YOU KNEW WE HAD GUESTS COMING TODAY FOR A WEEK NOW YET I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT BOTHERED CLEANING!!!" Jin yelled at everyone, who was now rushing to clean.

"Aishhh.... this hyung is scary when he's stressed sometimes..." whispered Jungkook to Taehyung.

"WHAT WAS THAT KOOKIE!!?? I CAN HEAR YOU FROM HERE OVER YOU NOT CLEANING ANYTHING!!!"

Jungkook and Taehyung then scrambled to go find something to clean as Jin had his hands dirty in the kitchen with Yoongi. Jin was currently preparing a giant ham to share between sixteen people, as well as other Christmas dishes he normally ate, such as japchae, grilled pork belly, and lots of kimchi fried rice.

Jimin was currently vacuuming the carpet throughout the living area. The living room consisted of 4 couches, a coffee table in the middle, a large flat screen tv mounted in the wall, as well as an enormous Christmas tree, decorated to the brim, with presents underneath.

This ear was different for presents however.

Instead of the members buying presents for everyone, they decided to do a secret Santa. However, they weren't the only group involved...

Hoseok was currently prepping the table in the living room for everyone to eat there. Sure, they had a dining table, but where's the fun in eating there?

Namjoon was currently outside, buying drinks and any last minute items. This was his only way to help, as the members wouldn't dare let the God of Destruction touch anything...

While Jungkook and Taehyung were cleaning, they came up with an idea. They whispered to each other the contents of their plan, resulting in giggles coming from the two. They decided to act out their plan now.

They went over to one of the narrow passageways in the dorm where people would often pass by tonight. They decided to hang a mistletoe up top. They'd have fun seeing who'd fall victim to their trap.

The door opened as Namjoon entered the room.

"I'm here everyone!" he said as he closed the door, carrying bags of soda on his arms.

Nobody replied since they were all busy doing something.

"Man, nobody seems to appreciate me in this house...." he mumbled.

The group began to fix their last minute preparations as the close grew closer to 10. The guests would arrive at that 10:20, giving them some time to change appropriately for this festive occasion.

Since the boys were at home, they decided to dress into something comfortably. The maknae line all wore matching matching pajamas. The rap line wore ugly Christmas sweaters. And Jin, being Jin, wore a reindeer onesie.

Now, they were simply waiting for the guests to arrive. Jin was walking back to the kitchen as Namjoon followed closely behind to see what the food would be. Suddenly, a yell behind them caught their attention.