Jimin x Mina : Under This Tree (Part 2)

2 Weeks Later

Mina was pacing around backstage as the other students were preparing for their performance. She was nervous.

After her practicing with Jimin, she stunned the entire class by showcasing her dance moves in front of them. Because of this, the teacher happily placed Mina into their performance. However, she earned some sneers from her peers. They simply thought that Jimin could train just about anyone to look perfect.

Mina continued pacing backstage. She went forward and lifted the curtain slightly to see the crowd.

"Of course my mom didn't show up," she sadly thought.

She let go of the curtains and let out a sigh of disappointment. She turned around backstage and walked slowly with her head down. It was then that her eyes met a pair of black performance shoes. She looked up.

"Here."

She smiled as she was greeted by Jimin handing her a water bottle. She gladly accepted it.

"Someone looks nervous today," he said.

"Why wouldn't I be? It's my first performance here, not to mention that it's an important one at that. I'll also be performing around a bunch of people that practically hate me," she finished.

"Hey! I'm still here!" he replied while pouting.

She smiled at his antics. He always knew how to bring her mood up.

Suddenly, he placed one of his hands in front of her face, brushing her short black hair away from her eyes. She began to blush furiously as he tucked the strands of her hair behind one of her ears.

"Don't worry too much Minari. You've worked hard the past two weeks. I know you'll do great," he said while still tucking her hair.

She enjoyed the feeling of his small, soft hands running through her hair. It was very soothing and easily calmed her down for the upcoming performance.

"Excuse me, is there a Myoui Mina here?"

Mina turned her head. The voice sounded familiar to her. It was then that she spotted two other girls talking to some of the other students. As she squinted her eyes to make out their faces, a smile was brought to her face the moment she recognized them.

"Momo! Sana!" she yelled.

The two Japanese girls turned their head to be greeted by Mina.

"Mina!" They instinctively yelled at the same time.

They ran to each other to engulf the three into a group hug. Mina couldn't stop smiling the moment she pulled off of them.

"What are you girls doing here?" she asked.

"Looking for you duh!" said Momo.

"I mean how did you know? I never told you guys where I'd be," she replied.

"One of our friends said he knew a guy here named Park Jimin who knew you and asked if we could come. Whoever this Jimin is seems nice; he even offered to pay for our plane tickets!" Sana explained.

Mina turned around to see Jimin, shyly smiling behind her. She quickly went over to him and wrapped her small arms around his entire body, burying her face into his chest.

"Thank you for this," she said, muffled into his shirt.

"Aisshhh, anything to see you happy," he said while rubbing her back.

Those words...

It made her heart flutter.

Through the time she spent practicing with Jimin, she would spend about half of it just talking about things they wanted to talk about.