Taehyung x Tzuyu : Rekindling Our Flame (Part 1)

Taehyung sat down on the couch of the apartment which now only belonged to him. He had a bottle of an alcoholic beverage in his hand. The coffee table and floor around the couch was covered in empty glass bottles.

He opened the last bottle in his hand and downed it in a matter of seconds. Instead of placing it on the table or the floor like the others, he threw it against the wall, causing it to smash and break into pieces.

He groaned as he got up from the couch and made his way towards the bedroom which would now only be used by him. He walked in a scanned the walls. It was filled with pictures they took together. He couldn't help but still smile upon seeing her face. The person that brought him the most happiness in life was now the reason he was in this drunken state. Ironic isn't it?

It happened this morning when he went to his friend, Jackson's house to visit him and grab his sweatshirt he left there a few weeks back.

(A/N: Sorry GOT7 stans, I love Jackson too)

He knocked onto the door of his friend's apartment only to found that the door was slightly opened. He walked in and called out Jackson's name. Immediately, he heard ruffling in the direction of his bedroom. Taehyung simply smiled, think that he was getting it down with someone right now.

"Yahhh, sorry to bother. Just came to grab my jacket," Taehyung yelled, thinking his explanation would suffice.

Taehyung went over to Jackson's kitchen to see his sweatshirt still slumped over the backs of one of the chairs. He grabbed it and planned to make his way out quickly until something caught his eye.

He had noticed that there was a trail of clothes that had slowly led to Jackson's bedroom. However, upon further inspection of the woman's clothes, he sensed that it was...

Familiar.

He picked it up and his initial thought was to take a whiff of the person's scent. Upon doing that, his eyes widened as his heart dropped. He quickly opened the door to Jackson's bedroom to see him shirtless, with another girl on the bed, covered in a blanket.

He felt his heart broke when he saw who it was.

It was his girlfriend.

Chou Tzuyu.

"T-Tae, I can explain!" she yelled.

Taehyung simply looked down, not wanting to face what he had seen.

"Sorry to bother you two... I'll be going now..." he quietly said.

Just like that, Taehyung slammed the door to Jackson's bedroom and left the house, hearing nothing but his name being called over and over again by his girlfriend.

He didn't look back. Not once.

That was this morning. Now it was around 11:37 PM. Taehyung laid on his bed as he covered his eyes with his hands. Taehyung was known to not so much of an emotional side to him. Thus, he didn't cry upon during these circumstances. He sighed as he ran his hands through his hair. Still not fully grasping the events of today. He laid on his side, facing the nightstand next to his bed. There he saw a portrait of him giving her a piggyback ride.

He remembers all of their happy moments together. It felt surreal that those moments would probably never come back.

The two had been dating for nearly four years. To him, he didn't notice any cracks in their relationship. They always seemed to be happy. They didn't fight much. They usually agreed on everything. It didn't make sense.

"What did I do wrong? Was I bad to her?" he said out loud to himself.

She hadn't even tried contacting him after he had caught her. That tore him apart even more.