Chapter 29

A/N Hello! This is Loverofpearls and I am utterly speechless. I absolutely can't believe that Sugar got over 100k views. I didn't expect even for one second that this book would get so much attention that I am so dumbfounded right now. I'd like to thank you all so much for being so supportive and let you guys know that all of your comments are really making my day! 

Now this chapter is dedicated to: @lalisakook49 and @sakura_lunia for their comment on Chapter 28 recommending a hangout/surprise vacation with the BTS gang! If you have any more suggestions/requests please don't hesitate to let me know! Don't worry, I have seen the other comments and although I may not be able to give you exactly what you want in explicit detail as I want to keep this book fairly clean, I'll try to get as close as possible in this chapter as well as the next! So please stay tuned! 

I'd also like to give special thanks to @sonofasnitch79 , a very talented writer and special friend! There are so many other people that I'd like to give special thanks to so I will be sure to mention them in future chapters! Thank you again for all of your support!

Jungkook

Jungkook couldn't help but fondly smile as he gazed at Kim Taehyung in his adorable beret and soft cardigan smiling his signature wide, boxy grin. 

"We're landing, Ggukkie!!! We're in Hawaii!!" the elder gushed giddily gripping at Jungkook's arm and shaking it with a bright smile. 

Jungkook simply smirked in response, tentatively tucking a small lock of temporarily blonde hair (it's a long story that has to do with Kim Namjoon and mixing washable hair dye for shampoo) back inside the beret and leaning down to press a soft kiss on his angel's forehead. Only to be met with several loud groans. 

"Can you believe it? That's number 82! That's literally 1 kiss every ten minutes. I'm Taehyung doesn't have an indention on his lip and forehead from the amount of times Jungkook is attacking him!!" Jimin cried out, throwing his hands in the air in exasperation. 

Jungkook merely shrugged his shoulders and threw a cocky grin at his Hyungs who were all staring at him in disgust, even Jin-Hyung. 

"You guys were the ones who asked to come. I did warn you, remember?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

"So...wanna go?"

It was nearing the end of summer vacation and Jungkook's workload had significantly grown smaller as the company adjusted to not having Jungkook as main CEO again since uni was about to start again soon. 

Jungkook sheepishly smiled as Taehyung immediately grew teary eyed and threw his arms around him, whispering small yes's into the curve of his neck. 

"You got us tickets too, right?"

Jungkook groaned in his head at the interruption of their special moment as he craned his neck to glare at Jimin who was cheekily smirking at him. He knew he should have waited until all the Hyungs had left. Curse his impatience.

"Of course! I'm sure he did, Jiminie!" Taehyung bubbly responded, turning to Jungkook with wide, expectant eyes.

Jungkook clenched his teeth and forced a tight lip smile. "Yeah, uh, of course angel, all the Hyungs are going too."

"You sure, Gguk? You don't seem to happy about it." Seokjin teased.

"Well, I don't mind, but I'll go ahead and warn you...I'm not holding back from Taehyung."

"Sure, sure, yeah whatever. I'm sure it won't be that  bad." Jimin brushed off Jungkook's words with a simple wave of his hand. 

Yoongi-Hyung was the only one who looked apprehensive.