Chapter 26

A/N From this point on, the chapters will just be short happenings in Taehyung and Jungkooks' lives. There will be no exact clear plot, necessarily, so the story basically finished at Chapter 25. I'm simply adding on just for fun.

Nightmare

Taehyung

Taehyung wanted Kim JeNa to completely disappear from his life after the trial. He had won, of course, especially since Jungkook had got him one of the most capable lawyers in the South Korea. (He had wanted to find the best in the world, but he knew Taehyung would be mad if he spent so much money.)

But just because she was locked away in a cell, didn't mean her past acts of terror were erased. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OPPA!!!!! PL-PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!"

Taehyung looked wildly around the darkness. He couldn't see anything. Couldn't feel anything. He could only hear the cries of terror from YeRan and MinJi, the low sobs from SeoJun, and the small whimpers from MinWoo. 

And then. And then in the distance he saw a little glimmer of light that he ran towards frantically with all his might. He could faintly see YeRan there, face contorted in pain with a crimson liquid trickling down the side of her face, but alive all the same. As he got closer, however, he watched in horror as her expression changed into a cold look. 

"Oppa, why did you leave us? Why did you escape by yourself? YOU ARE THE MONSTER NOT HER! HOW COULD YOU ABANDON US LIKE THAT!?" 

Taehyung froze in his place, utterly shocked, as her face began to morph into an older woman with dark, calculating eyes, and a sickly sweet smile. 

"Why did you do it, you monster? Why'd you leave them?" Kim JeNa whispered, with a crazed expression. 

"You can't escape, you worthless, cowardly piece of trash!" she continued.

Kim JeNa smiled wide, creepily, and finished with a smug, final look. 

"You can't get rid of me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"TAE!!"

Taehyung jolted awake, gasping loudly as he got up from the bed.

It was a dream.

He began to sob in relief, as another presence beside him enveloped him with strong arms. 

"Shh....It's okay, baby....it was just a nightmare...." Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ears.

Only as the younger began pressing firm kisses along his neck and shoulder did Taehyung finally calm down, breathing slowing and heart rate settling. He still trembled in Jungkook's arms, though.

"Are you okay, Angel?" Jungkook sweetly asked, beginning to pull away to look at him.

Taehyung immediately whimpered and tugged the younger closer, not wanting Jungkook to pull away. 

"Sh...it's okay, I'm not going anywhere."

"J-Jungkook, I-I....I'm not an angel." Taehyung choked out, tears starting to reform in his eyes. 

"W-What? What do you me-"

"A Monster! Jungkook, I'm a monster!" Taehyung exclaimed, beginning to cry once more.