Chapter 1 - What the..!?

It was just another normal day, like any other, in that black and red mansion.

Dr. Flug is in his lab, working on a invention again. It's a new device for his boss, Black Hat.

The device is black and shaped like a ray gun. It is meant to turn supernatural beings into humans. It helps villains by stopping their supernatural enemies.

It's almost done being made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Black Hat is in his office, sitting in the black chair. He is looking at some papers in front of him.

He was slightly busy. But, he was also bored too.

He was waiting for Flug to finish the device, so they could try it out, before showing and selling the product.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later -

Flug quickly walked down the long hallway. He reached his boss’ door. The device was done and rested in his hands. He knocked on the door.

“S-sir?”

“Come in.” He heard the dark, low voice of Black Hat as he said that.

Flug tried to calm down a little bit. He nervously walks in. He also closed the door behind him.

Black Hat looked at him. “What is it?”

“I-I finished the d-device for you.” Flug said to him.

“Good. Dr. Flug, bring it here.”

Flug walked over to his demon boss.

Black Hat gets up from his chair. He was standing there, near him now.

Flug started to talk about it, he tries to explain that the device needs to be handled carefully.

But, Black Hat wasn't really listening. He was impatient, irritated with waiting. So, he grabs the device from Flug. Or at least, he tried to.

They both accidentally drop the device on the ground.

The ray shot out a dark red light as it hits Black Hat.

Black Hat was surrounded by gray smoke now.

“S-s-sir!? B-Black Hat?! A-Are you alright?! I'm so s-sorry!” Dr. Flug yelled out in panic. He had talked as he waited for the smoke to disappear.

That smoke finally did fade away.

Although, Black Hat didn't look the same, except for his red eye. He has black hair that reaches to his shoulders and white skin now. His claws and sharp teeth were gone too. His teeth were also white, instead of green.

Flug's eyes widened.

Black Hat, the scary and demonic villain, was human now!?

“Flug.” Black Hat's voice was also different now. Still deep but, not scratchy anymore. He sounded angry tho.

He glared at his scientist. “What did you do to me!?” he asked, angrily. His voice still had venom and a dark tone, dripping from it.

Flug silently stared at him.

Then, he started talking.

“I-I'm sorry, s-sir! T-That device did what it was s-supposed to when it was d-dropped!” he said to his boss.

“You better fix this! Now!”

“I-I will!” After saying that, Flug ran away, out that door. He was gonna come up with a device to change his boss back. Somehow.

When Flug was gone, Black Hat sighed softly, mostly to himself.

He looked at the mirror, that was near him.

Why did this happen to him? What the hell? 

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that this chapter is slightly short, hopefully the next one will be longer xD