Chapter 15 - Loving ♡

Four days later -

Black Hat felt a little bit better. His wound was healing, slowly but surely.

Which was a relief to Flug.

Flug stayed close to him, by Black Hat's side, as he healed.

Black Hat liked this. He felt relaxed with Flug.

Flug even got him some comfortable clothes to wear. Black Hat is wearing a black tank top with dark gray sweatpants. He looked like a normal human now, without the usual clothing he wears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Black Hat and Flug were in that room again.

They are laying on Flug's bed.

Black Hat was on his stomach, across the bottom of the bed. He had taken off his top hat, leaving it off for awhile.

His lover was on his back, slightly sat up on the pillow. Flug was relaxing, so he had his paperbag and goggles off.

Black Hat thought that Flug is very good looking. He's nice to stare at. Black Hat gets lost in his thoughts. He kept thinking.

He watched Flug for a few seconds. Then, he crawled over to him.

Flug stares at him. "Black Hat?" His voice was quiet and calm.

It made Black Hat melt inside.

Black Hat snapped out of it.

Flug touched Black Hat's clothed thighs.

Black Hat hums softly.

Flug smiles again. He reaches and grabs Black Hat's chin, in a gentle way. He leans in, kissing him.

Black Hat blushed again. Although, he also kissed him back. He smiled, as he loved that. He hummed against Flug's lips.

After that, they are cuddling for awhile now. Being loving to each other, warm and affectionate.