I love you, not money

You and Jimin were walking though the lonely part of Seoul. It was like a dump really, rubbish everywhere and graffiti topped all most every wall.

But somehow, you managed to enjoy it... You finally got a break from all the commotion and struggles of the Idol life.

You would pass occasional 'gangs', in which Jimin would hold you close to him, but nothing ever seemed to happen.

"(Y/N)?" Jimin uttered, forcing away the silence.

You raised your head from facing the ground, in which you were walking on. "Mhm?"

Jimin halted for a second.

"Do you... like me?" He queried.

You made an odd facial expression, one of both confusion and a look of 'are you for real?'

"Well, yeah, of course I like you Jimin - why'd you ask such a weird question?" You responded, your eyes flickering between Jimin's.

Jimin huffed.

"What about my money...?"

"...What about your money?"

Jimin's head lowered. Soon enough realisation flew through your veins.

"Park Jimin! How could you think such a thing! I love you for who you are, not what you have! And, no, it's not just me, the others do too! Plus all of ARMY!" You exclaimed in a half affectionate half offended tone.

"Are you su-"

"Yes I'm sure. I'm your sister, trust me." You muttered with a tender smile.

You watched as Jimin's lips curled into a cute smile as you did.

A yelp slipped from your lungs as you were pressed against Jimin's snug body.

You felt his arms slope around you, holding you in a loving hug. His head was on top of yours and you could feel his steady heartbeat.

"I love you (Y/N)." Jimin murmured as he rubbed your back.

"Pfft. You're so cringy Jiminie."' You remarked.

"You're not going to say 'I love you' back?!" He pulled away and locked eyes with you teasingly.

"Whatever." You grumbled, folding your arms.

Jimin grinned and ruffled your hair.

"Thought as much."