Video games

OMG! If you've read this far I just wanna say thank you so so so much! 👏😅❤️

Your head whipped itself around as you scanned the school grounds for Yoongi Oppa.

The quicker you found him the quicker you got home.

Suddenly, your eyes landed on a familiar figure with fluffy hair cautious of his fans.

"Hi!" You greeted him as you ran to his side.

Nodding, Yoongi turned back to his phone.

"Did you do well on that test...?" He finally said.

Your cheeks became a pinkish and you nodded slowly, ignoring the fact you probably did the worst in your set.

You were smart, you just need to focus on how to murder god012 and killer_77.

"Well done." He ruffled your hair.

~~~

As soon as you both got home you sprinted to the door.

"Hey guys!" You said cheerfully as you rushed upstairs.

"Hey! " Jin shouted after you.

You frowned and looked back at your famous-brother.

He pointed to his cheek and you sighed. What a mother.

Quickly, you ran back to him and pecked his cheek before continuing up the stairs.

You tapped on Jungkook's and your's door lightly.

"Password...?"

"Jimin got no jams."

"Enter."

You smiled as you opened the door to see Jungkook waiting for you.

Dumping your stuff on the ground you sat in front of the TV next to him.

"Have they played since this morning?" You asked as he chucked you a controller.

"No. I think this is our chance." He smirked.

He pressed the button on the gaming system and you selected your weapons.

"I was thinking if you choose that one" you pointed at a gun "then we could possibly catch them both round the back - if I chase them?" You cleverly suggested.

Jungkook thought for a minute before smirking.

"You're smart, just like your brother. Oh, and how'd that test go?" He asked.

"...terrible." You muttered as you started the video game. 

You knew he wouldn't tell anyone, you were like best friends and worked as such a good team, that's why you were playing a video game. You're even second in the worldwide leaderboard! You just needed to beat those damn players...

Jungkook frowned after hearing your words.

"Does Jin Hyung know?" He asked anxiously.

Your head automatically shook its self. He would probably kill you if he finds out.

Kookie bit his lip fearfully before you brought your attention back to the game.

~~~

"YES!!!!!" You screamed as you threw your arms around your brother.

Jungkook looked at you, both happy and relieved.

"I NEED TO TELL TAEHYUNG AND JIMIN OPPA!!" You squealed.

You ran down the stairs, Jin and Namjoon were in the kitchen whilst Yoongi and Hobi wrote songs on the sofa.

"TAE!" You yelled as you spotted him sitting on the ground in the corner.

He was leaning against the wall on his phone.

"(Y/N)!! I haven't seen you all day! I didn't know you were home!" He smiled his usual box smile and stretched out his arms excitedly.

You gracelessly melted to the ground and relaxed in your brothers comforting arms.

You both ended up talking for quite a while, since Taehyung was so approachable and stuff.

You must've yelled at him a few times about stuff that annoyed you, as well as discussing about how terrible you did on your test.

But eventually, as you'd always do, you fell asleep.

You were curled up by his chest, his head was above your head and you could feel his steady breathing tickle against the back of your neck.

You woke up with a jerk. You were pressed against Taehyung as his arms were wrapped around you body.

You glanced upwards and saw Jin looking down at you.

"Uh.. You okay?" You asked nervously.

"Why didn't you tell me (Y/N)?!" Jin yelled, causing Taehyung to wake with a jerk like you did.

You gulped.

"...I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO BAD ON IT! PLEASE DON'T BE MAD...!" You cried out.

Jin furrowed his eyebrows.

"I was talking about the leaderboard thing? I'm so proud of you!" He squeaked, stealing you from Taehyung and hugging you to his hearts content.

You buried your head in his shirt, embarrassed at what you had just said and praying that he didn't understand what you were talking about.

"...oh and (Y/N)?" Jin said, pulling away and examining your face. "It's okay."

You tilted you head in confusion, "What is?"

"That you failed the test." He replied.

Your face looked like someone had thrown pink paint over you. You chuckled nervously, "Y-you're not, like, mad or anything...?"

Jin smiled and shook his head. "I'm happy that you tried, that's all that matters."

You smiled back, "Thanks oppa."

Your oldest brother pulled you into another hug. "You shouldn't try and keep secrets from me though, I mean, the school emailed Yoongi-oppa what you got anyway." He lectured.

You nodded before running off to tell Jimin the news.