Chapter 12.

Noones POV

Sasuke jumped out the front window passing Narutos shocked expression, he saw a person in a dark brown coat sprint unusually fast.

His clone he had made earlier already with Hitomi. Sasuke followed catching up quickly.

He quickly noticed that his first assumption was correct.

Not bothering to activate his Sharingan he stopped the girl in the dark brown coat.

He could see her face and he stared straight into her dark brown eyes the huge scar on her face extremely noticeable. A line straight across her face. Her brown short hair coming to the tip of her ears. Not common at all, that hair style would make it seem like she were a boy but with her very girly face she couldn't pull off the disguise.

She wasn't at all trying to hide the scar.

She took a fighting stance taking out a Kunai. Sasuke stared at the girl his age and he knew right away who she was, after all...that scar... he made himself.

"Uchiha!" She spit out with a sneer and her hand tightened around the blade.

Sasuke tilted his head a little to the side.

"Hn"

"You... don't even care.... do you! You promised... to come back!" She said in a sweet voice.

Sasuke stared as her stance went rigged with slight defeat. He knew what she meant she was mentally Ill and apparently had it in her delusion that he had promised her words, words that never left his mouth, or that ever even crossed his mind.

He had practiced his strength on her many times. That is how she got that scar. while in practice her illness got the best of her and she moved towards the attack of his blade instead of avoiding it, and it was just one second to late even for him, to stop.

She said, while Karin was taking care of her bleeding face, that the scar represented his love for her which left him completely irritated since she was much proud of the fact that she got hurt by him.

After that incident Orochimaru told her that he needed her for a mission and she was gone. Not after trying to violate Sasuke first though.

"Aki"

Her eyes went star struck for a second and then got watery the next.

"B-But you said you loved me."

Then the anger came like Sasuke knew it would.

"IM NOT CRAZYY!"

She took out Shuriken and tossed them recklessly like she always did when her anger got the best of her.

She's an amazing spy perfect in every way, but in everything else, she fails beyond poorly. That is why he never even considered her as part of his team.

She was just a dummy that moved and was slightly useful for training.

Sasuke avoided each and every attack. After a few seconds he sensed the approaching forces including Naruto.

He frowned as he quickly sensed Yuuto. Sasuke grabbed both Akis arms and with his knee pushed her to the ground.

She only had time to gasp and Oomf. She struggled but to no use. She wasn't even strong enough to take on a child.

"I see you got that arm transplant" she said in a more calm voice. Like she wasn't just trying to hurt him.

She sighed while she tried to flip Sasuke over with her body but it was useless. She was very petite and had no strength against him.