Home

Noones POV

Yuuto stretched his small body finding himself in a weird situation.

He looked out the window as the wind flew in. He got up and closed the window it had gotten very cold in his room. He put on his slippers and went to the washroom to wash his face and brush his teeth.

He looked up at his face and frowned what a strange dream he had. It was bothering him a lot.

He went out where he sensed his father's and mother's chakra. He went through the kitchen back door, and opened it putting on his shoes.

It was still very early the sun illuminating it's first rays of sunshine over the wide sea.

He looked to his left as his father stared out into the ocean with his mother wrapped in a blanket cuddled together.

Hinata looked towards Yuuto and smiled.

"Goodmorning Yuuto you sure are awake quite earl- E whats wrong?"

In an instant Hinata was out of Sasukes warm embrace and walking towards Yuuto.

Yuuto frowned and wiped his eyes. He hadn't noticed he was crying.

"I-I just had a nightmare I dreamt that uncle Naruto destroyed everything with the rest of the tailed beasts, and me and Hitomi were sent back in time. It-it felt so real extremely real... but I can't remember ever seeing older sister? Now that I think about it.."

Yuuto glanced up at his mother, and Hinata smiled stroking his hair.

"Don't worry honey it was just a dream. Time travel still isn't possible. Besides how about you go sleep a bit more. It's still really early. Want me to tuck you in?"

"No mom I'm a man I can sleep on my own."

Hinata giggled and watched him yawn and stroll back in.

As soon as Yuuto went in closing the door behind him Hinata turns to Sasuke in a panic.

Sasuke was frowning and looking at the floor deep in thought.

"How is that possible!"

Sasuke looked towards Hinata and he leaned back on the chair they were just cuddling in.

"Don't worry Hina he's dead we made sure to destroy everything associated with him and his project... including everyone he knew."

"But how do explain his memory how is that even possible. It should be impossible. I don't get it."

Sasuke frowned deeper. The strong cold sea breeze, blowing hard.

Hinata bit her lip and then heard a cry. She frowned and quickly strolled back into the house.

Once she was outside Hitomis door that was already half open she stopped.

Her eldest daughter was already there comforting Hitomi and holding her.

Her long braided hair moving along with her as she rocked Hitomi back and forth humming a small tune.

Himawari Uchiha her first born. It was surprising to find out that Yuuto was not her first born and raised a lot of questions but when a year later she got pregnant with Yuuto that time she just knew it was him. And when he opened his onyx eyes she was right.

Himawari had Hyuga eyes and Sasukes onyx hair and his face in a girly version.

Hinata smiled and opened the door more and walked in. She was met with Himawaris worried eyes.

"Mom Hitomi was really scared." I nodded and took Hitomi from Himawari.

"Haii she just had a nightmare, don't worry Hitomi everything is alright mommy, daddy, bigs sister and brother are all here."