Chapter 14.

Noones POV

Hiashi smiled at Hitomi as she quickly took on the Hyuga fighting style. It was as if second nature to her.

She just so small Hiashi could only smile.

"Hitomi how about we try and activate your Byakugan?"

Hitomi smiled and quickly nodded.

"Haii papa can I do that?" She tilted her head sideways in a questioning way.

"Hm we'll have to see. Now sit and close your eyes."

Hitomi obeyed excites to be learning cool stuff like her big brother.

Hinata POV

I watched Sasuke train Yuuto from a distance with Hitomi training with father at the compound I decided to come along.

The warm days were coming to an end and with that a festival were to happen soon as autumn arrives.

The leaves on the trees were changing colors already.

Yuutos Birthday is coming soon, in two months, and I wonder how long this mission that Sasuke is going on will take?

It's quite dangerous but it will completely change the future for all of us.

I clapped as Yuuto hit the dented of the targets with his Sharingan activated the whole time. He turned to me and pointed to the target I nodded back and smiled. The wind picked up and blew my hair into my face. I pushed my strands behind my ear and clashed eyes with Sasuke as he stared back at me.

He gave instructions to Yuuto and walked towards me.

He sat against the tree and sighed.
He isn't a guy of many words and neither am I so we sat quietly and stared at Yuuto as he kept practicing with the shuriken.

"Don't you think he's quite young to be learning all of this?"

"Hn maybe but what is the right age sometimes you end up having to do things you aren't ready for at a young age."

I stared at him as the wind blew his hair and exposed his face. I stared at his dark eyes and how they concentrated on Yuuto. I blushed as his dark eyes turned to look at me and he raised a brow.

"I-I uhm I-I l-lovely we-eather!"

I patted my skirt that had invisible dust and turned away I felt my face aflame. He really is tall, dark, and handsome. I can totally see what all these woman see in him.

Kami stop blushing I told my self I'm not 13 anymore. I'm not that old but still I should have more control then this.

I patted my cheeks and took a deep breath.

"Hinata"

I jumped and squeaked at the same time. Oh Kami I get like fainting as he stared at me with his stoic face.

"I think I'm going away for a while. I honestly don't know how long. But I don't think it will be to long I'm just hopping will be back for Yuutos Birthday."

I stared at him and sighed.

"I think you should focus on the mission he will understand that this is important for our future!"

I stared into his eyes to show him just how serious I was.

He tilted his head and stared at me.

"I wonder how it is we came to be. I'm sure the second Yuuto and Hitomi got here, the future started to change. It can't be that even though we can't defeat this enemy, there wouldn't be a slight change in the future."