I reached the Unikingdom castle and knocked on the door. To my surprise, Master Frown was the one who opened it.

"Master Frown?" I was rather surprised. "That's a pleasant surprise. Where are the others?"

"Oh hi, Hawkodile." Master Frown greeted me. " Well, Uni was playing a video game with her brother, Dr. Fox was in her lab, doing an experiment, and Richard was cleaning the kitchen. What brings you here in such a hurry?"

"Oh it's nothing..." I replied. "I want to meet the Prin-"

"Heya, Hawk!"

"Princess!" I exclaimed. "I thought-"

"Nah, I heard your voice and told Puppycorn to pause the game for a while. Come in, we're about to have a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG party!"

Unikitty took Master Frown's and my hand as she dashed towards the castle's living room. It was neatly decorated. I was awed, but I did help to put up the banners, though.

I tried to speak, but the Princess was too overjoyed to listen to me.

"Come on everyone! Let's bring in the citizens!!!"

Everybody from the Unikingdom- and surprisingly, Frown Town, rushed into the castle. The 'Bloom Lords' were present as well.

"Come on, Hawkodile, let's have fun!" said Unikitty.

"Yeah!" Puppycorn continued, putting down his game console. "Brock even brought in his cookies- he even made a new flavour of them!"

"Wait, Puppycorn, I need to talk to your-"

Unikitty came and gave me a tray of Brock's new strawberry flavoured cookies.

"Here, have a try. Well, they're all yours!" Unikitty said enthusiastically.

"Princess, we need to talk." I said.

"Huh? Eyy, why didn't you say earlier?"

"Cuz you don't wanna listen to me?" I said.

"Oh, sorry." She replied. "What is it, Hawk?"

"I- I have to take a short break." I said.

"From your job?" Unikitty asked me.

"Yeah." I replied with a sigh.

"Why?" Unikitty asked.

"It's a long story... I don't wanna talk about it." I replied. "Maybe, you could give me a few days break?"

"Well sure!" She replied. "So... you wanna have fun now?"

I looked at everybody. They're all having s lot of fun. My Fox Girl as well. She was smiling and laughing a lot. I blushed a little as I saw her.

"Well, okay then- I'll take a break tomorrow." I replied.

"Great!" Unikitty exclaimed. "Come on!"

"Sure!" I replied as I went to have fun, before returning to my treehouse after the party ended.