"The police have searched for months and 'Lil' Joy' has yet to be found. The kid's parents are reluctant to give any further information about the child and this makes the search almost impossible-"

*T.V. switched off*

"MOM!!! I wanna learn more about this search!!!"

"There there, sweetie, it's time for your lunch and no watching television programmes while eating, okay?"

"Okay... But I was curious. 'Lil' Joy' must have a gender! And well, they have to be found!"

"And you wanted to help?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, no information of the kid is given, so no one could solve this- not even me."

"I know... I- I just wanted to help the police..."

"Aww, sweetie... You wanna become a hero someday?"

"Yeah! Like- like a superhero! Bum bada bum!"

"Hee hee! Well, my little superhero, time to finish your lunch before it gets cold!"

"Okay!"

**************************************

I kept thinking about this case till this very day, and I'm very desperate to solve it.

Lil' Joy, that kiddo must be found- I'm sure they're not even a kiddo anymore.

Why is this case so mysterious? Why didn't their parents reveal any information about them? This is pretty suspicious...

Well, for me, it's time for action!

First, I'm gonna tell the Princess that I'm gonna take a short break from my job. I immediately flew towards the castle as I thought.