Time flies, and the next day arrived.

I woke up unbelievably early that day, as I washed myself and went down for breakfast.

I had two pieces of toast and a glass of warm milk. My mom wasn't very impressed.

"Well, Roger darling," she said. "You'd usually eat more than that. Are you okay?"

"I'm totally fine, Mom!" I replied with a wink. "I'm just too excited for the investigation. In fact, I'm very looking forward to it!"

"Very well, Roger." Mom replied. "Goodbye, be sure to come back early!"

"Bye Mom!" I bid her goodbye. "Tell dad that I'm out once he woke up!"

"Okay, darling!" Mom replied. "Be safe!"

"I will!" I replied. "Love you!"

I closed the door as mom looked at me with a sigh.

"Same ol' Roger..." I could hear her say.

Yup, same ol' me- but I have changed a little.

Well, my life changed a lot.

If it wasn't for my Fox Girl, I wouldn't have such a satisfying and better life. We wouldn't have been official, and Eagleator and I wouldn't have become bros for real reals.

I really have to thank her for everything. Oh, my darling Fox Girl~ She must be thinking about me right now.

I kept reading the papers as I flew. I think the only revealed information about Lil' Joy is the address of the place they disappeared, a.k.a. somewhere near their parents' house.

They might've ran away from their house, I thought. Or maybe their parents were at fault...

I looked at the address as I flew. I was almost there.

"Well, Lil' Joy," I murmured. "I swear that one day, I'll be able to find y-"

"Heya, bro!"

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"