"Eagleator?!?" I was very shocked. "What are you doing here? I thought-"

"Ayy, come on, bro," he replied with a pat on my back. "I'd never want you to enter such a mysterious place, all alone- that'd be horrible!"

I smiled. But then, I frowned a little. That pat on my back, it gave me a familiar feel. I nodded it off though.

"So, bro," I said. "You decided to join me, then?"

"Yeah, of course!" Eagleator replied. "I heard that a HUGE reward will be given to whomever that found that kiddo!"

"Only for the reward?" I asked with a smirk.

"Uh... NO, of course not!" Eagleator replied, crossing his arms as he flew next to me.

I raised an eyebrow at him. He gave me a sigh.

"Well, okay, fine..." He said. "Two reasons. One, the reward. And two, I wanna have more bonding time with you. Yup, I do."

"Gee, thanks, bro." I thanked him. "It's nice of you to say that."

"Ah, it nothing..." he replied. "Besides, you are my bro. Can't live a day without your accompany!"

I laughed a little as Eagleator joined along.

Eagleator, he does have his funny times.

We chatted happily as we followed the address to Lil' Joy's home. I gulped a little. It's a once in a lifetime experience for me- but not a good one.

"Alright, we're here!" I said in a sudden. "At Lil' Joy's home."

The house was very old. It seems that Lil' Joy's family aren't the only ones who had lived here. Well, they still do, though. I was a little afraid to confront them, though. Eagleator noticed that, and he comforted me.

"Ah, it's fine..." He said. "Well, what could go wrong? How about you boost up your confidence and go in there yourself while I wait outside?"

"Wait, what?!?" I shrieked.

"Uh... Come on, it wouldn't be that bad, am I right?"

I looked at Eagleator in the eyes. He seemed to be terrified as well. I sighed a long sigh as I said.

"Okay, fine, what could go wrong?"

We landed on the grassy road in front of the house as I went forward and knocked on the door.

I waited for a while, but no one seemed to answer. Eagleator stood behind me. I could feel his trembling fingers on my shoulder, even if he's wearing boxing gloves.

A little while later, a man with ragged clothes came and opened the door. To my horror and surprise, he looked at me and Eagleator and quickly shut the door. He seemed to have locked it as well, as I heard a 'tick'.

"Mr.?" I called him. "Don't be afraid! I'm the Royal bodyguard of the Unikingdom! My name's Roger! Roger Fethry Crocker! Don't worry, I won't hurt you- I'm just here to ask a few-"

"It's okay, bro." Eagleator took a deep breath as he said. "If he doesn't wanna see us, then let him be... Well, we could solve it on our own, yah?"

"Yeah, I think so... But it'll be a lot harder- probably impossible." I said as I headed towards the field next to the house.

Eagleator sighed a long sigh, and he followed me from behind.