I looked through my old newspapers and found the news pages of Lil' Joy. News about that kiddo has appeared in the front page for about months- and they had yet to be found till this day!

I don't know what motivated me to solve this case, but I'm determined to find them.

"Hey, bro, whatcha thinking about?"

"AHHHH!!!!!"

Oh, it's Eagleator.

"Bro, you gave me a huge fright! How'd you find me? I thought..."

"Sorry..." he apologised, scratching the back of his head. "Well, I did help Unikitty with the cleaning up. I left early, though. I was about to look for you, but you're nowhere to be seen. So I thought you might've went home."

Eagleator, he understands me the most, like my Fox Girl.

"So, bro," He continued. "What're you looking at?"

"It's Lil' Joy. You know, the missing kiddo?" I replied, showing Eagleator the newspapers.

Eagleator and I have buried the hatchet for months and he's doing great recently. He is still a great bro to me like the good ol' days, and I'm very glad.

Eaglelator looked at the papers one by one. He didn't look pleased.

"Ay, bro, this happened since like... about fifteen years ago! That so called Lil' Joy must've been like the same age as us now. What does this have to do to you, are you gonna find them or something?" Eagleator questioned me.

"Yeah! You wanna join me?" I asked him.

"No, of course not!" Eagleator replied. "I mean, what's the point of this, bro? Are you too bored or something?"

"Yeah, I think so..." I replied. "I've been thinking about this for years, and I'm determined to find that kiddo!"

"So how are you gonna get clues?" Eagleator asked me.

"Give me the papers, bro."

"Sure." Eagleator replied, handing me the newspapers. "Well I'm outta here. I've nothing to do with this case. If you wanna go search for that Lil' Joy, you're on your own."

Eagleator finished and was about to fly away, but he turned back and said.

"Bro, if you REALLY wanna find that kiddo, I suggest the destination where the incident happened. Good luck."

Eagleator flew back to his house. I watched him as he left. He seemed down.

I shook my head, as I focused on the case.

"The address must be here somewhere... Aha!" I exclaimed as I flew towards my hometown.