Flightsville seems far from the Unikingdom. It's like a neighbouring place though- between the Unikingdom and Frown Town.

My parents live there. I am their only child. My father is more of an 'Eagledile'. His name is Hunter Crocker. (Thanks for the idea, cc81094 ) Well, my mom is a hawk, and her name is Marian Soarus. They're a loving couple, and it's been a while since I visited them the last time.

I decided to live at my parents' place tho. I reached there as I knocked on their door.

A little while later, a motherly figure came and opened the door. With tears welling in her eyes, she hugged me tightly in her feathered arms.

"Oh, my fluttering feathers! Roger darling, you're back..." she was overjoyed.

My father was in the kitchen at the time. He heard my mother and rushed towards the living room.

Well, unlike my mother, he wasn't that overjoyed. Instead, he had a strict face.

"Roger Fethry Crocker," He said.

Uh oh.

"Y-Yes, dad...?" I stammered.

"It's... it's been a while." He continued. "Do you know how worried your mother and I were? Well, still, we're so happy to see you again."

I smiled. I love my parents so much.

"So you've been working out?" Dad asked me.

"Well, yes." I replied. "I'm a royal bodyguard."

"Ah! That's my son!" Dad said with pride as he patted me on the back. "A royal bodyguard, eh? Whose?"

"Princess Unikitty of the Unikingdom." I replied.

"Ah, great choice!" Dad praised. "So, what brings you here?"

"I have a mystery to solve." I said, showing them the papers. "It's about Lil' Joy."

"Lil' Joy?" Mom questioned. "Wasn't this case like... years ago?"

"Yup. They're most likely the same age as me now." I replied.

"Well, I don't mean to let you down, but, this case was like impossible!" Dad said.

"I know, but my determination got the better of me." I replied.

"Very well," dad replied. "If this is the case, you have our support."

"Yes, Roger." Mom continued. "We'll always support our favourite son!"

"Aww, thanks-" I stopped.

"What's wrong?" Dad asked me.

"Yeah, what is it, Roger?" Mom continued.

"What do you mean...by favourite son?" I asked. "Does that mean..."

"Roger, let us explain..." dad replied.

"Well... you're not our only son..." mom continued.

"Wait, what?!?"