Chapter 13

I was in so much pain. Almost every bone in my body was broken. I didn't want to live or fight anymore. I wanted to give up, but I couldn't. I had to see my daughter grow up. I was here for about 3 months. I was beaten everyday for 3 months. In these 3 months I could have seen my daughters first steps, her first words. Jack had taken away so much from me.

"Did you miss me?" He asked. When I didn't answer he came over and grabbed my face and yelled.
"I asked if you missed me. Speak when you're spoken to."
"Yes, I missed you." I cried.
"Liar!" He screamed and pulled out his knife to cut my face. I was his human punching bag, and his human cutting board. I hated my life so much. No one deserved this.

"Tomorrow is one year since Jade passed away. Did you know that?" He asked.
"Yes, it's also Danielle's birthday." I began crying. I was missing Danielle's first everything. That hurt more than this.

Jack pulled out a gun and pointed it at me
"We were meant to be together, and you chose that nobody over me. You know how much that hurt?"
"Just pull the trigger, please. Please" I begged
"No, that's too easy." He put the gun away.

The torture continued for about another year. I could start to see the light in the tunnel. It's time I thought. I liked the light. It was beautiful and friendly, unlike this place.

"Police, open the door!" Yelled a voice outside. Jack began to panic and then tried to go out through the back door. It wouldn't open. The police knocked down the door. There was dust almost everywhere.
"Put your hands on top of your head!" Yelled the one police officer. They shinned lights looking around.
"Oh my god," said the one police officer.

Jack was no where to be found.
"I need a stretcher down here." The light outside was bright when we left the place I was trapped in.
"Mommy!" Cried a voice. It was Danielle's voice. Ezra was running towards me. Danielle was in his arms. She was beautiful and I could hear that she picked up Ezra's accent. They were the last things I saw before I blacked out.