The biggest of the heroes

THE_COOKIE_GODDESS requested this

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

It was supossed to be a mission, a simple one, but at the end they needed to include everyone they had. Steve was out, literally knocked out, Bucky was close, Shuri was supervising everything with the cameras in the tower, T'challa was struggling on his feet same with Falcon and Rhodey.

Loki had problems containing the Hydra agents and Thor was trying to protect his brother. The real problem was happening where Wanda was out and Vision had a problem when a strange bullet hit him, it disabled many things, Tony and Stephen were trying to protect them, but with Bruce helping as a doctor and Stephen severely injured, they were in trouble. Peter was helping, but then Stephen almost collapsed.

"You know, why don't we make a deal? You leave us take Spiderman and we dont kill you" an Hydra agent said

"No, never" Tony said, but Peter was looking the situation and he knew he had to help even if Tony didn't like his idea of help. Peter took a step in front of Iron man

"Underoos, what do you think you are doing?" Tony asked

"I am letting them take me if they leave you" Peter said

"No, you won't do it underoos, they only want you for information" Tony said

"I am sorry, but you all are too injured and I don't want to lose you" Peter said going towards all the Hydra agents that quickly took him and started leaving the Avengers beaten and a broken Tony Stark that tried to follow only for an agent to shot him with a tech disabler.

This will  have a lot of Pov changes

●Peter's Pov●

I was taken to a kind of a base, they were being cautious, they disabled everything, but they didn't notice the tracker in my webshooters.

We were walking towards a room, well it is more like they are pushing me towards a room.

When we arrived to the room I saw something I feared all my life a metal chair with chains... Well that was exaggerated, but I know what it means and I shivered.

They prepared the chains, it seems they are made of vibraniun.

They injected me with something as soon as I walked towards them in the battlefield, so I was less stronger.

One of the guards pushed me towards the chair and then another closed the chains.

"Lets start, shall we?" A voice said and I frantically looked around.

I spotted a man with a desk full of knives and different things, I was sure were for me. I gulped.

"You will answer or questions honestly and without forgetting a detail, because if you do there will be consequences, ok?" The man said taking a knive

I didn't reply, and they slapped my face

"Reply!" The first one that took me here yelled. I didn't reply.

The man with the knife took it and cut me across the chest.

"Answer us, spider freak" he said. I didn't reply and he cut deeper, I hissed in pain

"Y-yes" I said

"Now thats something" he took the knife out "Which is the password of the main computer in Stark Industries"

"I don't know" I said quickly, and as quickly as I said that the man made three cuts in my abdomen.

"Try again" he said.