🎅🏻Christmas🎅🏻

Today was a happy day at the Compound, everybody was with a smile on their faces and around the TV in the Living Room watching Christmas movies.

"How about I prepare hot chocolate?" Steve asked in the third movie.

"Yes" was listened around all the Compound and then cheers.

"Ok, ok" Steve said chuckling and standing up, then he went to the kitchen

"Guys, it is late" Sam said pointing to the clock. It was 11.30 am

"Oh well, we have to prepare our presents" Clint said

Peter was smiling, they did a Secret Santa this year.

□FLASHBACK IF THE DAY THEY TOOK THEY MADE THE SECRET SANTA□

We were having a normal day...

"CLINT!!!!" Could be listened all around the Compound and that yell was from non other than the red haired assasin.

Peter has helped Clint to prank Nat, obviously he left the Crime scene before Nat caught a glance of him, but she saw Clint and well hell broke lose.

Nat was one meter far from Clint and she was going to stab him, but thankfully Steve stopped her.

"Well everybody! Christmas is near and we are making..." Tony said

"Secret Santa" Rhodey answered for him.

Everybody cheered and clapped. Vision brought a bag and everybody took a paper...

Peter got Nat...

□End of Flashback□

Peter has to thought very hard to find the perfect present, but finally he think he got it.

"Well guys, I have the hot chocolate" Steve said bringing mugs of hot chocolate with the help of Bucky

T'challa, Scott and Shuri were at home for the Holidays.

"And we have to start the gift change or it will be past 12 when we eat" Wanda said

"True" Bucky claimed

"Then lets start, shall we?" Rhodey said

Everybody took their presents and was prepared to give it to the other, Peter had the ones for the rest of the Avengers in his room.

When each one had their gifts in hand Steve started

"I got a person, that always make us laugh with crazy ideas and... makes Nat angry with a prank once a week" Steve said and everybody laughed

Clint pouted and Nat glared at him. Steve stood up and gave it to him. It was a new set of arrows with a stick improvement.

"Thanks" Clint said hugging his present tightly

"I got someone that not only has real magic, but her sweet personality and lovely smile is like magic" Vision said, receiving Awwwws as Wanda stood up and gave him a kiss.

She received a beautiful gold necklace.

"I got someone who always is annoying, but make us laugh" Clint said. Wanda laughed and pointed towards Sam.

Sam received a mini Falcon figure and a 3 pairs of tinted glasses.

"I got someone that is a big guy, with a great heart" Wanda said. Bruce smiled and took the gift.

It was a science book and a set of testing tubes.

"I got someone that can scare the life out of us, but despite being bionic has a heart" Sam said

Vision was confused but everyone laughed.

He received a card of 9000 terabytes. He was happy

"I got someone that now is like terminator" Bucky said and if he wasn't the one saying it they would be confused between him and Rhodey.

Rhodey received a clock and a pair of specialised shoes.

"I got someone that annoys me from Asgard to Joutenheim, but is family" Loki said and Thor quickly hugged his brother

He received a magical card and dotation of poptarts

"I got a person that maybe wasn't the best of the people, but that showed us he has a heart" Thor said. Loki smiled lightly and received the new books of spells Thor gave him.

"I got someone who maybe looks tough but is a softie" Rhodey said. Bucky smiled at him and received a new gun, an unbreakeble one.

"I got someone, who is like a daint and is the fucking friend of America" Tony said chuckling and shaking his head.

Steve received a new set of pijamas Captain America themed and an upgradr for his shield.

"I got someone that has a bid ego, is arrogant, but also has a heart and is curled in the little finger of a certain teenager" Bruce said and Peter blushed.

Tony stood up and vowed, then received an album of pictured with all of them and a card to enter a club of parents. He laughed loudly and then smiled widely

"I got a person that is so badass, scares me, but is lovely at the same time...Auntie Nat" Peter said smiling

Nat looked at her gift, she opened it and was shocked with the music box, when she opened the musical box she smiled at her figure dancing and at the necklace there.

"It is a weapon too, you press the button in the middle and it shots a laser" he said

They hugged and then Nat said "I got someone that lives the same Nightmare as me with all this boys and their stupid choices" Pepper giggled and took the present that was a set of jewelry she saw and liked

"I got someone that is the light in everybodys life, and I hope one day he lets me call him son" Pepper said, Peter blushed and received the gift.

It was a box with a picture of all of them and when he opened it an hologram appeared showing pictures and the song Tony sang him when had nightmares played out loud.

Tears were treatening to spill and he hugged her. He was so happy with his new family.

Peter, then gave everybody new weapons and a special clock to Tony that showed photos of them both, displayed his Iron man suit and said THE BEST IRONDAD EVER.

Peter received a card of Tony and it was one that said they were having a vacation as his Christmas present, but that will happen later.

They enjoyed the time together eating and drinking hot chocolate until the fell asleep in the living room.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

1011 words!   HAPPY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!!!!🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻