Trip to home

Well guys you know that think I call Parker Luck... It strikes again, let me explain.

My class and I were currently on a bus going to the only place after Queens that I kniw as the palm of my hand 'which would it be?' You could be thinking, well try and guess...

The Compound... The freaking Compound, its my home obviously I know each section of it. My mind was racing and I started panicking, what if Thor or Loki calls me Son of Stark, or they try to act normal around me or what if...

Omg what if they found out about Flash, I am so dead at this point and...

"Hey Penis Parker, are you prepared for your lies to be discovered? Are we going to see the 'oh so friend of yours' Tony Stark" Flash said

"Flash just use the little amount of brain that is left on your head and think for a minute that it might be truth and also 'Genius' its the Avengers Compound obviously Tony Stark will be ther" MJ said

Flash was red from embarrasament and turned to Peter " So you let your girlfriend stand up for you, eh Parker? Prepare yourself and be aware all day 'cause you are going to regret this" he said making a sound with his knuckles.

Ned give a worried look and I smiled to reassure him and looked out the window.

Maybe I was paying too much attention to the music blasting in my headphones, I didn't noticed we were here until the Teacher tokd us to go down. I don't know how is it possible that the prize of a Decathlon contest is visiting my house, I was walking with Ned and MJ when someone grabbed me by my hoodie and took me to the back, I looked and it was Flash, I rolled my eyes.

"Mr. Harrison I am going with Peter to the bus I forgot something" Flash said

Then I found myself at the back of the bus getting beaten by Flash. Obsiously and for his sake he missed my face because it would be obvious if I returned beaten, he was dumb but not that dumb... well yes, but you understand.  I don't how long this goes, but I am sure my abdomen is now totally bruised.

If my family founds out, specially *cough* Tony *cough* Natasha *cough* Bucky *cough* Steve *cough*. It will be his death and I know he bullies me, but it is not a reason to be killed.

I feel a hard kick in my chest and a *crack*, yay a broken rib *crack* or two.

Once Flash seems to be hapoy with his work he starts pushing me towards the group, I feel really sore and beaten. It will need more rime to heal than other times. I sighed.

An intern, I know her name is Katy walks towards us. She is 23 or 24, but is super sweet and smart, also she like doing pranks with Shuri and I, she is a good addition to our prank group and-

"Hello Midtown High and ¡welcome! To the Avengers Compound, is nice to see you here today, my name is Katy your tour guide and an intern here in the Compound, I would like you to know that we are going to give you passes for this tour" she said with a basket of passes in  her hands, they are white and boring. Mr. Stark gave me a blue and red bracelet with spider webs and is like a pass but for the highest level and also gives me access to everything.

Katy starts handing the passes, until she is next to me and she smiles.

"Hi Peter, how you doing? Do you have yous bracelet" she says

"Hey katy. I am fine thanks and yes I have mine" I said a little shocked by my confidence, she smiles wider and continue.

When Katy finished giving the passes she continued. We arrived to a lab, but not a normal lab it was Bruce's lab. Hopefully he is no-

"Hi Katy, who are this kids" Bruce said

"Oh well you see Dr. Banner, they are Midtown high and they are here for a tour " Katy sai