First Meeting

Seating by the corner inside the mentioned 'Normal Café' yesterday is Rosé with her cup of freshly made coffee with cream and a novel in her hand as she's reading it in peace

Once she finished in doing her hair and make-up earlier today, she immediately rushed towards the café even though it's still quite early before the clock reaches 10 am.

Maybe it's because she's excited just by thinking about the photo shoots that she'll hopefully get with Taehyung.

Hopefully.

Being a known individual herself in social media, some people at times would come up to her, asking for photos with them or just simply greeted her and she happily returned it with a smile on her face.

At times she would take glances around the room or outside the glass window, looking for a particular man in blue denim but still no signs of him arriving.

Her eyes glance at the clock by the wall that's pointing at 10.12 am before the door right below it pushed open, revealing a person walking in.

Walking into the café is Taehyung, carrying his camera bag, wearing a blue denim jacket paired with black jeans and a pair of sneakers.

He's standing at a spot for a few brief seconds as his eyes are roaming around the café to find one particular person and immediately spot her by the corner, waving her hand gently at him just in case he couldn't see her.

He definitely saw and recognizes her so not wanting to make her wait any longer, he makes his way towards the corner where she's sitting.

Clearing his throat as he pulled the chair across of her and immediately he sits down. "Sorry I'm late, traffic's been a bit of a headache today."

She curves a light smile at him. "It's okay, it's Sunday so it's understandable." She calmly replies him and he just smiles lightly at her before nodding his head.

"Hi, by the way" She adds as she holds her hand out to him. "It's good to finally meet you Mr. Vantae"

Silently, he just snickers under his breath before calmly reaching his hand out and shake hands with her. "Just call me Taehyung."

"Coffee? My treat." She offers with her smile remains.

"Sure, thanks" He accepts her offer before Rosé calls out of the waiter and she immediately gets to their table to take Taehyung's order.

"Just a cup of coffee with cream will do" He says his order.

"Eat? Cake? Cookies? Or anything?" She offers again but Taehyung just shakes his head lightly. "I'm good, thanks"

"Well, then can I have a slice of the red velvet cheese cake? Thanks" She says to the waiter before the waiter leave their table.

"So..." Taehyung begins their conversation after settling his camera bag at the edge of their table. "...you're the model Hoseok's been talking about."