New Post #48

"Alright... I was expecting someone else but was not expected the two of you..." A confused Taehyung had someone knocking on his front door and realizing that two of his friends, Namjoon and Yoongi was behind the door instead of someone else.

"So what's going on here?" Taehyung asked as soon as the three settled down by the living room. "...I mean it's not like you two came here without any purposes right because knowing you two, it's not like you guys."

"Well Taehyung, hear me out alright." Yoongi leaned his body forward with Taehyung sitting across him listening to his hyung carefully.

"Namjoon and I have been working on this for over a year already and now it looks like we can get it done for real. We're going to start a music label together and after Jungkook's help in the financial stage, it's now under process."

"And it seems like we're getting the green light as soon as next month hopefully" Namjoon adds and Taehyung just nodded in understanding.

"Well that's great to hear as it's always a dream of the two of you right? But is that all that you're here for?" Taehyung asked again and Yoongi just shook his head. 

"No of course not, is your sister home?" Yoongi sudden question left Taehyung even more confused.

"Yeah... she's home... why...?"

"We're wondering if she's willing to be our first artist once she graduated and the company starts running" Yoongi said their reason. "...that is if she wants to and you're willing to let her join us"

"I see..." Taehyung leaned back against the couch as he's nodding his head lightly. "...Well if it is requested from anyone else I might give it  a couple of deep thoughts but since it's you two so... yeah I think I'll be alright with that"

"Don't worry man, we won't interfere with her personal life. I know she's currently dating someone and we'll let her be with her relationship." Namjoon reassured the man in front of them.

"But just let her be a soloist alright? No girl group. I want her to show her full potential."