New Post #54

Liked by kimvantae_photography, hopefulhobi_02, baebaealice, sejeong_kim and 7,038,284 others

parkrose__97 Back with Hubby (soon to be 🤣) 💙 #loveofmylife
view all 2038 comments
baebaealice Glad you're back home safe 💙
    | parkrose__97 😘
    | baebaealice I'm coming over tomorrow can can? 😘❤
    | parkrose__97 Yes pweasee, I miss you so much Ally 😊💙💙
chipmunkisrosie So innocent so angelic so beautiful 💙
goddessroslayy You two are the most precious ever and ever😍💙
vantae_rosie Awww this hubby and wifey to be 😍 💙💙💙

parkrose__97 Back with Hubby (soon to be 🤣) 💙 #loveofmylifeview all 2038 commentsbaebaealice Glad you're back home safe 💙    | parkrose__97 😘    | baebaealice I'm coming over tomorrow can can? 😘❤    | parkrose__97 Yes pweasee, I miss you so m...

"So how's Japan?" Asked Taehyung as they're laying comfortably next to each other by their bed.

"Tiring. Four days, two different photoshoots." she sighed with a pout. "...didn't even have enough time to go shopping that much"

"We can go back there if you want, I'm free this whole week" He shrugged with his brows raised twice.

"That's a great offer..." She smiled at him as she leaned closer, tugging onto his shirt, burying her face comfortably onto the cotton of his shirt.

"...as much as I felt that I had not enough time, out of all, I missed home, I missed you and I'm just happy to be back here" Chaeyoung's head moved up and found the crook of his neck.

"I'm at my happiest when you're around." She whispered, smiling with his warmth always soothing her down.

"I got calls." He broke a few seconds pause as she looked up to him. "...two magazines for the next two months."

"Serious?" Her face lightened up as he nodded. "...have you accepted it though?" she asked but his silence answered it for her.

"I know it's hard." She gave his cheek gentle caresses. "...Sometimes I feel guilt-"

"No. I know where you're going. You're the best thing that ever happened to me okay? Never forget about that"

"Yes, I miss being a full fledge photographer but that doesn't mean I dislike anything else besides photography. I mean without photography, photographers won't even exist right?"

"I'm doing it okay? It's not a first modelling chances I got." Taehyung hugged her closer, arms safely wrapped around her as she did the same. "...but can you come with me on the actual dates?"

"Of course I will, if not then Hoseok's going to get it from us big time" She pulled their sheets higher as she laid back comfortably in his arms.

"Tomorrow's Sejeong's birthday right?" She asked and he nodded. "Oh god, I haven't even got her a present yet"

"Don't worry, I got it all covered" He replied and she raised her brows. "Oh really? Wow that's fast"

"She's my only sister, it's only natural" He smiled and she immediately gave him a kiss. "One of many reasons I love you so much is this attotude of yours towards your family."

"Now that you kissed me, shall we?" He raised his brows twice and she gasps lightly. "I just got back you know"

"It's been a while you know, last month?" He smirked and she pouted her lips.

"Only if you take it slow, cause I'm a bit exhauste- ah screw it" Chaeyoung immediately hovered over him before covering them with their sheets.

"I'll be gentle"

"You better be love."