New Post #19

Liked by parkrose__97, j_minpark13, j_jk19, queenlalice and 803,492 otherskimvantae_photography 📷 @parkrose__97 🌹view all 802 commentsparkrose__97 OMG I should've post this photo earlier, this was the the best of them all

kimvantae_photography 📷 @parkrose__97 🌹
view all 802 comments
parkrose__97 OMG I should've post this photo earlier, this was the the best of them all. 👏💙
    | kimvantae_photography Hmmm... what about the rest of them... 🤔
    | parkrose__97 Also the best, but this one... this one's THE BEST 😍 @kimvantae_photography
    | kimvantae_photography Should've post the candid photo for this one... 🙃
    | parkrose__97 NOOOOO that's just between you and me only 🙏😂 @kimvantae_photography
    | kimvantae_photography 😂
    | goddessroslayy Is it too much that I'm hoping for them to be dating because... Vantae is like boyfriend goals.... Look at these two interacting 😭💙💙💙
    | vantae_rosie @goddessroslayy probably the main reason why I made this acc, they're cute together 😌💙
    | rosesofrosie Loving these interactions between them. 😍🌹
agustd_min @kimvantae_photography Hoseok said he wants you to unblock him.
    | kimvantae_photography @agustd_min will do in three months.
    | agustd_min fair enough

Rosie's been sitting on her couch by the living room ever since she woke up this morning

Rosie's been sitting on her couch by the living room ever since she woke up this morning. By the couch, she's been playing with her guitar while watching tutorial videos on youtube.

As time passes by, she's perfecting notes for this one particular song that she's been planning to do a cover of it for couple of days earlier.

While she's immersing herself with the guitar, the front door's bell echos inside her house before she quickly goes to the front door to see that her older sister came to visit her.

Again. For the nth time this week.

"I brought foods~" Alice lures her sister to not asking why she's visiting her so frequently whereas the real reason would that she misses Rosie so much and she wants to know how things have been between Rosie and her photographer.

As if under a spell, Rosie doesn't even question why her older sister came as she just let him in. Truth be told, having her sister around is something that Rosie tends to love having because at times she would feel lonely and in need of someone to accompany her and this day is no exception.

Rosie immediately goes back to her couch, continuing her practice while Alice's in the kitchen with the foods that she brought.

"Just say you won't let go" She hums to herself with her finger flinging the guitar strings, following the notes carefully."Just say you won't let go~"

"New cover sis?" Alice asks as soon as she enters the living room with a plate of spicy rice cakes she bought earlier then sit down next to Rosie by the couch.

"Yup, but currently still practicing the guitar notes of the song." Rosie answers her sister as her thumb remains flinging the strings, creating the melody of the song she's planned to cover.

"Looks like someone's putting in more efforts than usual hmm. Does a particular person comes to mind with this song~?" Alice begins her teasing words with a smirk and a soft nudge on Rosie's shoulder.

"Well..." Rosie whispers with her thumb stops and a soft smile curves on her face. "...He requested this song."

"Your photographer did?" Alice gasps her mouth lightly and Rosie just nods her head.

"So that's why I feel like I need to do this cover perfectly because it's his request and a person's request should be delivered perfec-"

"Did you make a move on him?" Alice interrupts, making her sister confuse.

"No I haven't... well if you considered pinching his cheek and giving him a light hug as making a move then probably ye-"

"You hugged him?" Alice's gasp grows wider.

"Well it's just a light, split second hug with a few pats on the back... I didn't even know why I did that... it's just my body moved by itself..."

"Wow sister... You're very serious in this aren't you?"

"Yes, Alice, of course I'm serious. I like him but that doesn't mean that..." Rosie heaves a light sigh before placing her guitar at the table

"...that doesn't mean that he also likes me back even though with all those eye contacts we made, the way he smiles at me and the way he compliments and treated me during my photo shoots..."

"I can't help it, as comfortable as I am with him, my heart pace faster every time I see him and every time he smiles at me, I feel butterflies in my stomach" 

"Dear oh dear, you're so in love Rosie" Alice scoots closer to her sister before wrapping her arms around her gently. "I'm afraid that I am..." Rosie whispers as she rests her head on Alice's shoulder.

"Look, you have to be positive in this. I'm sure one day he will see your feelings for him. You told me that this man never worked with a model before yet he wanted to do it with you. That's a good thing or possibly a sign"

"I'm scared to be honest..."

"Why is that?"

"I'm scared that I'm so much into someone but in the end I'm going to get my heart broken... I'm scared that this whole me having feelings for him would end up being a painful thing for me and him..."

"Be positive sister. Be positive. You have gone this far, you can't give up now. As a sister, I always want to see you happy and if your photographer is someone that can make you feel happy, then I want you to be with him and be happy with him."

"I'm grateful that I have a sister like you" Rosie hugs her sister closer before kissing Alice's cheek affectionately. "Love you"

"If you love me, then you better get started on the cover Rosie, I want this cover to be as perfect as yourself. And let him see you put it 110% efforts for this."

"Then can you help me with the recording?"

"Sure"

With a positive mind, Rosie fetches her guitar before tuning it.

"I hope you will love this one Taehyung, I'm going to pour my everything in this and I hope you can see it" She whispers to herself with a confident expression on her face.