New Post #24

"He's in his room unnie" Sejeong says as soon as she sees Rosie walking into their apartment.

As she's walking towards the living room, Rosie sees the younger female and quickly approaches her by the kitchen.

"I've brought some foods for you two" Rosie says as she places the food she brought up at the counter. 

"You're eating lunch with us right unnie?" Sejeong asks and she nods her head. "Of course. I'll see you in a bit"

With that, Rosie goes straight towards her boyfriend's room who's door is slightly opened so she sneaks her way in.

Upon entering, she notices him standing by the cupboard of his collection of cameras with both his ears covered with earphones.

Chuckling silently to herself, she tip toes her way towards him and surprises him with a hug from the back. "Hello there handsome~" She squeals as she's swinging their bodies from side to side as she's laughing

With her surprise, Taehyung turns his body around with a laughter and his arms immediately reaching around her. "I didn't notice that you're here"

"You left the door open and I couldn't let this opportunity goes to waste" She chuckles as she fetches one of his earphone and place it comfortably in her ear. "What are you listening to?"

She raises her brow as the sound of the music echoes inside her ear but it's not just any music.

It's one of her covers that's playing.

"Still couldn't get over the cover I suppose?" She teases him with a sheepish smile.

"Well how could I? It's something that I hold dearly close to me." He gives her cheek a light pinch.

"You're one precious bubble gum you know that?" She leans her face to him and sharing a soft kiss with him. "...that's because of how sweet of a person you are"

"Well in that case I won't stop being a bubble gum for you even if the world's running out of sweets" He whispers and she chuckles.

"That's a funny reason but okay" She places his earphone back into his ear before noticing the cupboard behind him.

"Cleaning your cupboard?" She asks as Taehyung glances at the wooden cupboard behind him then looking back at her before nodding his head.

"Just going to dust it off, or else the camera's lens will be affected by it" He reason and she nods her head. "Can I help~" She tilts her head.

"Or you just want to play with my cameras?" He teases with a smirk and she raises her brows twice. "Miss Amateur Photographer here needs to be comfortable with her new toys remember~"

"Alright. Come on, help me get the cameras to the table" He says with a smile.

 Come on, help me get the cameras to the table" He says with a smile

"I've been noticing something baby..." She whispers as she's now sitting on his chair with his cameras placed on the table. "...You like collecting vintage cameras huh?"