New Post #51

"What!?" A sharp short-breathed word came out of her mouth with her eyes flashed back to life before she rose up from the bed and immediately turned herself facing the man lying next to her. "...What do you mean get marry?"

Taehyung on the other hand, remained calm as he laid to his side with his cheek resting on his palm supported with his elbow. "Yes" was his only response with a smile on his face.

"Taehyung, I'm serious right now?" Her tone justified with her words.

"And so am I" His words were ever more serious.

"Honey, it's been almost 2 years now. A few more months then it'll be our second anniversary..." He placed his other palm on her knee with his eyes never leaving hers. "...And I'm sure that you and I are read-"

"I'm sorry, I need to get myself some water" Without giving him a chance to say anything back, Rosé roses up from the bed and went downstairs after climbing down, towards the kitchen.

Got herself a glass of water, she took a quick gulp as she's standing by the kitchen counter. Placed her glass down, she covered her face as she's trying to catch a few breaths before a low sigh escaped her lips.

She didn't take note of the minutes she's been standing there, spacing herself out before feeling a hand placed on her shoulder.

"You okay?" His voice came as a soft whisper.

Snapped back into reality, she turned her face to his before nodding slightly. "Sorry, I just... I just need time to digest all of thes-"

He then just planted a soft kiss on her forehead, his hand wrapped gently around her shoulders. "Sorry for freaking you out."

Her anxiousness and restlessness slowly fading as his warmth calmed her down until she eventually wrapped her arms around his waist. "No you don't have to apologize."

"...I'm just nervous Taehyung" Her whisper was even softer than his.

"About what actually? Marriage?" His hand caressing his hair softly.

"For one thing, yes I am..." Said Rosé as she let her man go before sit herself down at the corner of the kitchen counter. "...for another, Lisa will let me live easily after this" She sigh before a soft snicker escaped her mouth.

"Hey, come on..." Taehyung stood right in front of her, his palms resting at the sides of her hips. "...Your friends, my friends, they'll always tease us in any ways possible. But you and I both know that they'll be happy about it. So we should to."

"Look, I know that marriage is not an easy step, most people realized that including you and me. The only way for us to take this step is that we're ready for it." Taehyung's tone breezed a serious one. "...and honey, I'm ready for this. To start a life together, to tie our bonds together, starting a family with you. If it's with you then I know that I made the right choic-"

"Where's the ring?" She interrupted his 'dramatic' speech, leaving him by surprise.

"R-Ring?" He asked rather nonchalantly.

"Yes, ring, you're proposing to me right? Then... where's the engagement ring?" She tilted her head to the side with a smile on her face almost like she's snickering.

"I... Well..." He scratched his hair before glancing at his watch. "...I guess all the jewelry stores are still closed at this time..." He let out a 'Ha Ha Ha' laugh.

"You haven't got me a ring now do you?" She crossed her arms with a pout on her lips.

"Well... Tomorrow's Sunday..." He smiled innocently.