Vantae's DM

After the long hours of flight from New York, Taehyung,  Rosé and Sejeong safely landed back to Korea at night time.

11.49 pm to be precise.

With their luggage already claimed and passed through the securities, they immediately exit the arrival's gate where one particular person is waiting for them by the sidelines.

Rosie's tired face immediately curves a light smile in relief as the sight of her sister, Alice, is visible in her eyes as soon as they're out of the gate.

"Welcome back babies" Alice greets them as soon as the three joins her and immediately the sisters share a tight hug.

"Please tell me you didn't have to wait for a long time Ally" Rosie whispers in concerns and Alice just shakes her head with a smile.

"Come on, it's already late and you guys need a good night sleep. Come on lil bro, you're coming with us as well" Alice turns her attention to the other two siblings behind Rosie.

"It's okay, we can take a taxi back hom-"

"Oh nonsense, come on, I didn't drive a big car tonight for the two of us only" Alice insists and Taehyung guess that it'll be fine anyways since Alice is no stranger to him nor Sejeong any more.

So they get their stuffs into Alice's vehicle, then drive out from the airport and now they're en' route to Taehyung's apartment.

After arriving safely to their apartment, Rosie helps the two siblings with their luggage and bringing them to the lobby.

"Alright this is good enough" Taehyung has to stop Rosie because of his worries. She's about as tired as the two are, probably more. "...Now get yourself a good sleep okay?"

Taehyung gives her a gentle hug and her arms easily find their way around him. "I will if you do the same for me" She whispers and Taehyung smiles for her as he nods his head.

"I wish I could stay for the night" She purses her lips into a pout and he just chuckles silently.

"I know, I would love that too, but Alice deserves to be with you for the night, I know she tends to miss you a lot nowadays." Taehyung reasons and Rosie nods her head in understanding.

"You know I love you right?" She whispers softly and Taehyung replies her with a soft kiss instead and she gladly taking him in by the lips.

"See you tomorrow?" He whispers and she nods before kissing him again then they part ways.