New Post #33

31st December it turns out when she woke up that morning so she's feeling more energetic than ever. Rosie begins the day with a nice warm shower followed by a thoroughly make-up session and doing her hair.

With tea being her quick breakfast, she then goes to her living room where the vintage camera that she bought yesterday is wrapped nicely around its box.

"Everything's done and done..." She then checks her watch before holding the wrapped box in her grip "...he should be on his way there already"

Quickly she brisk walking out of her house, locked it then heads straight for her car and turns the engine on.

"Here we go~" She cheers to herself as she heads out to the main road. 

"Why do I feel weird coming back to the University after a while..." She chuckles to herself. "...wonder if Mrs. Yoon is still there"

Rosie drives herself to a specific University before finding herself a parking spot quite a distance between the main parking for guests.

"Here should be fine..." She convince herself as she gets off and makes her way inside and immediately spots a familiar face.

"Miss Kim!" She greets one of her former lecturer and immediately the lecturer recognizes the model.

"Chaeyoung is that you?" Miss Kim had to squint her eyes as Rosie approaches her then clarifies that it really is her.

"What are you doing here? It's been a while" The lecturer asks as the two shake hands.

"I was wondering if the event is already started..." Rosie asks but Miss Kim just shakes her head.

"The event will start in a hour or so, they're still preparing the stage for the annual donations events." Miss Kim clarifies and Rosie heaves a silent sigh in relief. "Are you involved in the event?"

"No. No. I'm actually here because the photographer that they hired... today's his birthday so I was hoping that I can surprise and celebrate it with him here since the student's are on holidays" Rosie tells her reason.

"Well I don't think that would be a problem if it's just the two of you, I can show you the room where his food will be placed later on if you want" 

"That'll be great" Rosie smiles in relief.

"So after the event, he'll be having his lunch here," Miss Kim brought Rosie into a specific room away from the main hall

"Thank you again for helping me Miss Kim." She bows her head to her lecturer.

"Have fun both of you later alright" Miss Kim pats her shoulder before leaving the model in the room.

"Alright!" She breaths out sharply as she goes to her back and fetches a small plastic of balloons before she sits down at a chair.