New Post #22

"Turn left and goes straight for another 12 miles" The sound of her GPS guiding her to reach a specific area.

"You have reached you destination" The GPS confirms as she enters an apartment area and quickly she searches for a parking spot before finding it at the left wing area.

Glancing at the tall apartment through the window, she turns her engine off. "So this is where you live huh?" She smiles before fetching her bag and exits her vehicle.

Reaching inside, she went straight to the elevator and moving up quickly to reach the 17th floor.

"110...111... Ah here it is" She heaves a breath out upon finding the apartment numbered 112 and calmly she presses the bell at the side of the door.

Playing the waiting game for a few brief moments then the front door swings open but expecting to be greeting her is the boyfriend, turns out a gasping female is the one by the door.

"Hi there~" Nonetheless she greets the still in the state of shock female.

"Hi" Sejeong greets the model back as she offers her hand and Rosie doesn't hesitate to hold it gently. "I can't believe my own eyes..." She whispers as she's covering her gasping mouth.

"Sejeong right? I've been wanting to meet you" Rosie says as she shake hands with the younger female.

"Come on in, my brother's still in his room" Sejeong gladly welcomes Rosie into their apartment and making their way to the living room.

"I still couldn't believe that you're here... It's almost feels like a dream" Sejeong squeals as the two ladies now seating at the comfy couch.

"I've heard a lot about you from Taehyung, you're majoring in music right?"

"Yes, I always have a passion for music and that is why I always listen to your covers as soon as I found your channel. You have such an amazing voice. Taehyung oppa described it to me as honey vocal and I couldn't agree more"

"That's very sweet of you two." Rosie smiles at the younger female, touched by her words.

"Oh right, Taehyung oppa's probably done already, his room is down the hallway, the second door to the left" Sejeong tells Rosie.

"Ah~ I'll just go to his room" Rosie then follows the direction she's been told and finding the second door to the left by the hallway.

Knocking gently at the mentioned door, the door swings open after a few brief seconds, revealing Taehyung, fully clothed with his hair still wet from the shower.

"Oh you're here already" He smiles as Rosie walks into his room after giving his cheek a quick kiss. "Your sister's a really sweet girl" She chuckles as Taehyung closes his door.

"Well... like brother like sister" He jokes as Rosie comfortably finding his chair to sit on while Taehyung goes straight to his wardrobe.

"You know I don't really have much clothes that are pink Rosie" Taehyung says as he's going through his clothes.

And only now Rosie gets the chance to observe his outfit and she could only chuckles. "What are you wearing baby... You look... too casual" She laughs lightly as Taehyung turns around, facing her.

"What? I'm planning to wear this pink t-shirt, the denim jacket is for covering it" He says as he took a seat next to her. "And I follow what you did before so I wore this hat"

"Aren't every model do this before doing their photo shoot?" He asks curiously and she's still laughing. "No... baby they don't..."

"Wait... wait I have to post this... Smile~" With her phone ready, she takes a picture before posting it straight in her IG