New Post #39

With the sun rising through the horizon, Sejeong is all in fresh vibes since she woke up. After washing her face and tidied up her hair, she exits her room and slowly goes over to the other side.

"They should be awake by now, or at least unnie would..." She glances at her watch before ringing the bell a few times.

It took a few moments before the door swings open a little and Rosie's on the other side in her bathrobe, face still looks like she had just woke up.

"Are you still sleeping unnie?" Sejeong asks as she enters the room before Rosie closes the door.

"Well no I just barely woke up about ten minutes ago." Rosie tells her before she goes to the sofa and sit on it.

"Taehyung oppa?" Sejeong asks as she joins Rosie at the sofa.

"He's still sleeping in the other room. He's still tired I guess" Rosie explains before she lets out a long yawn.

"We're basically feeling the same tiredness last night, why would he still be tired at this rate?" A curious Sejeong asks curiously.

"Well let's just say he had to spend more energy last night with me" Rosie says rather nonchalantly and instantly Sejeong understand the reference.

"I see" She chuckles teasingly before getting off the sofa and heading for the other room.

Sejeong sees her brother still sleeping on the bed.

Like dead sleeping.

"Pffft" She scrunches her nose before she climbs onto the bed and surprisingly he's still sleeping after all the movements she made.

"Still won't wake up huh..." She smirks to herself as she carefully lays down next to him and surprisingly his arm comfortable placed around her while he's still asleep.

"This guy really..." She thought to herself as she taps on his cheek a few times.

"Wake up sleepyhead~~~" Sejeong raises her voice, more of making it sounds annoying and immediately it has it's effect on the sleeping man.

The arm that was around her seconds before now raises up and his hand covering her lips and he's grunting lightly.

"Come on now lazy boy, it's already morning-" She mumbles under his palm.

"I'm still sleepy" He grumbles before turning his body to the other side and now he's back facing his sister.

"Wake up Taehyung, I've ordered room service" Rosie's voice suddenly echoes into the bed room.

"Okay~" Taehyung immediately sitting up on the bed and Sejeong could do nothing but just gasping.

"You're unbelievable..." Sejeong captured her brother's head around her arm before pinching his cheek while scrunching her nose. "... still sleepy huh? You want to sleep more hmmm?"

 still sleepy huh? You want to sleep more hmmm?"

Liked by j_jk19, j_minpark13, knamjoon_, agustd_min and 402,935 otherskimvantae_photography Day 2

kimvantae_photography Day 2. Preparing something special with @parkrose__97 Look forward to it. #vantae #rosie #newyorktrip #photography
view all 705 comments
j_jk19 practice makes perfect
| j_jk19 and also Hoseok hyung's been telling me to tell you to unblock him.
| kimvantae_photography Tell him to get me a helicopter in his kitchen first then I will
| j_minpark13 for real tho, he texted every single one of us, it's getting on our nerves.
| kimvantae_photography Welcome to my life imbeciles
| seokjinkim__ THAT HOE LITERALLY ASK ME TO BUY HIM A HELICOPTER. SOMEONE BETTER BE UNBLOCKING A TW*T RIGHT NOW OR ELSE IMMA SNAP.
| knamjoon_ Where can I buy a helicopter fast?
| agustd_min www.getahelicopter.com and tell them to head the heli here tomorrow
| knamjoon_ Web page is not available @agustd_min
| agustd_min Why did they say you have 146 IQ scores. Hoes be lying about facts here.
| j_jk19 SERIOUSLY HYUNG, UNBLOCK THAT MF OR HE THREATENS TO CANCEL MY GYM MEMBERSHIP.
| kimvantae_photography Why did I know all of you.
goddessroslayy Good morning lovelies 😚💙💙💙 I can't wait to see what you two have in store next 😍
rosesofrosie Have fun you two. Will definitely look forward to anything you guys do every time 💙💙💙💙