Our Dinner Date

Sunday arrives faster than expected and Taehyung's been buzzing ever since he woke up this Sunday morning as he's been having butterflies in his stomach and not telling anyone by pretending to be calm on the outside while on the inside he's obviously not.

But eventually, night time arrives and like it or not, it's show time.

Shower has never been so nerve-wrecking as it is tonight for him all the way till he's picking what clothes to wear.

After giving it a few thoughts, he decides to go with a black man leather jeans and a simple black shirt draped with black leather jacket.

Styling his hair has never been as long as it takes for him tonight before spraying himself with his Gucci man cologne then grabbing his car keys.

"Ooo la la~" Sejeong's voice can be heard as soon as Taehyung arrives at the living room on the way to exits their apartment. "...Now that's a real man" She adds with a few slow claps.

"How do I look?" He asks rather seriously as he's zipping his jacket to his chest level, revealing a little open space around his neck area.

"Pretty much... Like boyfriend material" She cross her arms on her chest as she's observing her brother's appearance.

"I should get going now" He says, glancing at his watch before going straight to the front door.

"Good luck Tae Oppa!" His sister cheers him up as he exits his apartment after nodding.

His journey to his car has left his heart pacing faster than his usual beat and he hasn't even exits his apartment's building area yet he's already this nervous.

The fact that this is not a photo shoot session or what so ever, makes it feel like it's his time ever meeting this woman.

She said it herself yesterday that all of this is considered as a date and he bravely didn't deny it.

With the music's playing by the speakers to help calming him down, Taehyung makes his way to Rosé's house.

Taking the familiar left turn after the traffic light, Taehyung drives straight until his car halts at the familiar spot he parked his car the first time he came to her house.

His eyes immediately dart towards the entrance where her figure is seen exiting the fence and slowly approaching his car and while she's on her way, Taehyung's took a long breath and breathing it out sharply yet secretly to calm himself.

And as she's getting closer, her face now becomes clearer and he could see her usual smile that she always curves at him and unsurprisingly it causes butterflies in his stomach yet in the same time, calming him down to the point where his lips involuntarily curve a smile as well.

By her appearance, she's wearing a black woman's jeans, black sweater and wrapped around her is a long light brown coat.

A model she is indeed.

Slowly but surely, she reaches the passenger's door and opens it gently.

"Hi!" Her cheerful greeting fills his car. "Hi" He answers her calmly as she's entering his car before closing the door and instantly the smell of her white rose cologne... intoxicating him as it did the first time.

"You look great." Is the first thing he says to her and she glances at him before a soft smile curves on her face. "Thanks, you look great as well" She answers him before her head turns and facing her front.

If it isn't because of her make-up, her now flushed cheeks would probably be even more visible.

"You still have your bangs I see" He says again and she chuckles silently.