Chapter 1 *edited*

Well, I hope you guys enjoy it!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kira Pov

I was running away from the herd of common infected. I was losing my breath, and I felt like my legs would give out. I saw a building ahead of me and tried to open the door but it would not budge.

"Please open the door, I don't want to die yet," I begged. 

I looked behind me and the common infected were getting closer and closer. I was starting to feel scared. I didn't want to die; it can't be happening to me. All of a sudden, the door behind me opened, and the person dragged me inside. He then shut the door and quickly turned around and pointed the gun at me.

"Are you Infected?" the man said in a very threatening tone. I quickly shook my head no.

"What's your name?" The man said.

"Kira, sir," I said shyly

"how long have you been out there?" He said.

"Since the beginning," I said to him.

He put the gun down and relaxed. He then smiled and nodded at me.

"My name is Luke, luckily for you, we have an extra room that you can stay in." He said to me.

I nodded and smiled. He led me around the enormous place for a bit and explained to me what it was like and some other stuff. We finally made it to a door. I quietly thanked Luke when he opened the door. The room wasn't small but it wasn't huge either. I put my stuff down on the floor and explored the room.

"This is your room now, so you can put your own style into it." He told me in a soothing tone.

I nodded at him in understanding what he said. I turned around to face him and smiled at him.

"Thank you," I said.

"No problem, I have to go now hope to see you around." He waved at me and turned to leave, closing the door behind him.

I explored the room looking for cameras or other shady stuff but didn't find anything. I noticed a bathroom, so I grabbed some clean clothes from my bag, went to the restroom, set my clothes down on the counter, checked if the water was running, and it did. I stripped off my clothes and took a shower. 

~~~~~~~a few minutes later~~~~~~~

After a pleasant shower, I decided to explore the building. I left my room and walked around the hallways, not paying attention to where I was going, and bumped into someone.

I apologized quickly.

The female said, "No, it was my fault I had not been paying attention to my surroundings." 

"Um, if I may ask, do you happen to know anyone by the name of Kira?" she said suddenly.

" well, you are talking to her," I said

The female looked at me and smiled at me. She reached out her hand, so I went over and shook it.

"Well Hello!, I'm Dr. Ava, I'm here to show you around the place a little more," she said cheerfully.

After I let go of her hand, we walked around the large campus showing me the cafeteria, library, gym, weaponry room, etc. We eventually ended up in front of an entrance that says "Infected".

"This is my favorite place to go. Come on let's go," she said, dragging me inside of the room.

I looked around the room in amazement,  we walked down sections where they held different infected and special infected. I couldn't believe it with my own eyes, how did they manage to get all the infected in the cells. We went into the room where the hunters were. There were a number of them - some were in packs and some were not.  I stopped in front of one of the hunter cells and saw five hunters, each wearing a different hoodie. They saw us and growled loudly. I quickly stepped back in fear. 

"That hunter with the dark blue hoodie is the 'alpha' of the group, Axel. The one with the black and white hoodie is the 'assassin' of the group, Blake. The 'lookout' is Aiden, he is the one with the white hoodie. The 'guard' is Crow, he has a camouflage hoodie. Lastly, it's Xero the 'scout' he is the one with the dark red hoodie. " She explained each one to me. 

I stood there, attracted to these hunters for some reason. Ava suddenly cursed under her breath.

"Sorry Kira, I need to do something, are you okay being out here alone?" I nodded at her. She waved goodbye and turned to run out of the infected room.

The hunter stared at me and his growl grew louder. For some reason, I wasn't afraid of him. Axel suddenly started to growl or bark at them. Within a short period of time, the hunters stopped growling at me. I was surprised. I stepped closer to the cell for some reason, and shortly thereafter I put my hand on the bulletproof glass. The hunters just stared at me. They stepped closer to the glass to sniff it, and I bent down below the hunters' level. They stopped sniffing the glass and stared at me.

Axel pov

I turned to the woman in front of us. She looked so beautiful and kind I could tell that my pack was intrigued by her, too. I knew instantly that this woman must be our mate and as our mate, she must be protected at all costs. Our mate soon took me out of my thoughts when she relaxed in front of the glass and fell asleep. Crow laid next to our mate and soon fell asleep. Aiden did the same as Crow. I, Xero, and Blake soon did the same as the others and slept with our mate. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, guys, this is my first chapter hope you enjoyed it, I will be making more.