Chapter 3*edited*

Kira pov

            I woke up and checked the clock next to me and it was early, so I grabbed a fresh new pair of clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~few minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I finished taking a shower and was drying my hair, I heard a knock on the door. I put down my towel and went towards it. I opened the door, and it was Dr.Ava. She looked at me and gave me a big smile.

"Are you excited, Kira?" She asked in a cheerful tone.

"No," I told her.

She just laughed and grabbed my hand and led me into the room where we will do the experiments. I was also trying to remember the directions that led to the room so I could get there by myself. When we finally made it inside, she opened the door and pushed me inside. I almost fell, but someone caught me. I got up and looked around the room. It was a pretty large room. I noticed that the man that caught me seemed to be in his 30s or so. 

"Oh, Kira, that's Dr. Stein, he'll stop by now and then to check out our progress and stuff like that." She pointed to Dr. Stein.

Dr.Stein smiled at me and extended his hand for me to shake. I did so. 

"Kira, you can also come here whenever you want, but you have to be sure to write down any new information that you have acquired while being here by yourself with them," Dr. Stein said.

I nodded in reply. We walked by the hunters' cell and the moment they saw me, they started clawing at the bullet proof window and started whimpering. They then looked over my shoulder and growled, looking like they were ready to kill. 

Kira, we will be over there so we won't be seen by them, but don't worry we will still be able to see their reactions to you. Also, try to communicate with them if you can." Ava told me.

"How am I supposed to communicate with them if they can't talk back, but all they do is whimper and claw at the window for my attention?" I asked her.Ava sighed she went up to me and hit me at the back of my head. I held the back of my head in pain. 

"Kira, I said try to converse with them you don't know if they can talk back." She said in a slightly irritated voice.

The growls of the hunters were getting louder at this moment. They must have seen that.

"Just do it ok?" Ava asked.

I sighed and nodded. Soon, they started walking away from the cell. I didn't want to do this but I wanted to know why they were so interested in me. I sat next to the bullet proof glass, so I could be closer to the pack. I looked at them individually and noticed the differences between them. All of them were smiling and looked happy, so it was adorable. I gave them a small smile and waved at them. 

Blake pov 

I don't know why I took an interest in this girl, but something about being around her felt good to me. Axel and the rest of the group like her also. When she left the other day, our leader told us that she is our mate and we must protect her at all costs. The idea wasn't very appealing to me at first, but when she came back today I was very pleased. Aiden noticed that I was not in the group so he walked towards me. I thought it was strange that she was trying to speak to us.

"Hey Blake, why are you here and not with our mate?" Aiden asked happily.

I sighed with annoyance. "Nothing," I said. "Just thinking about our mate."

He looked at me for a while and nodded. He placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Blake, trust our leader, he knows he made the right decision for us." He said 

Aidan soon left and went back to our mate. Perhaps I can trust this human mate. She doesn't seem that bad at all. I sighed once again and went back towards my group and OUR mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ : )