Ch 32!!

Kira pov

I decided to visit Isabella. She said that she was pregnant and I wanted to make sure she was okay. I made it their home. I knocked on the door and waited for a few seconds until the door opened. I was greeted by Isabella. She smiled. She walked up to me and engulfed me into a hug. I hugged her back. 

"I'm so happy that you're okay and as well as Axel. I found out yesterday that he woke up from his coma." I pulled back from the hug and smiled. 

I looked down at her stomach. It wasn't showing much but there is a small bump. I looked back at her and she noticed me staring at her stomach. She chuckled.

"Please come in. I'll tell you all about it." I nodded eagerly.

I followed her inside her home and we went to the dining room. I sat down on one of the chairs and she sat across from me. 

" Is the baby alright?" Isabella looked smiled at me and nodded.

"The doctors said that the baby is healthy and everything looks alright for now." I smiled.

"Where's Liam?" I asked.

"Oh, he went to pick up some baby stuff. Oh, I forgot we'll be throwing a gender reveal party later on. I wanted to invite you and the hunters." 

"Yeah, sure we will go!" 

"I know this is early to ask but are you planning on having any kids with the hunters?" I tensed up. My face then turned red. I looked down and played with my fingers.

"Um... I-I don't k-know..." I stuttered out.

Isabella chuckled. I looked up at her still blushing. 

"It's n-not funny!" That only made Isabella laugh.

After a few minutes, she stopped laughing. She wiped away her tears and gave me a small smile.

"I know you will be a great mother Kira." I gave her a small smile. 

"I'm still too young to think about children. Also, I don't think the hunters would want any kids." I exclaimed.

"Don't say things like that. I know for a fact the hunters want a kid. They love you, Kira." She said.

I nodded. I didn't know what to say. I got up from my seat. 

"Well, I have to see the others. See you later Isabella. Tell Liam I said hi." Isabella hummed.

I walked out of the front door and walked around the place looking for the others. I looked up at the wall where the clock was at. I still have a few hours until the hunters get out. I went to the garden hoping to see someone that I know. I walked around the area and I found a bench. I sat down. I couldn't find anyone else. They must be busy.

What can I do? I started thinking. I could get groceries, I can clean the house, I can take a nap, I could wash our clothes they have been piling up. I stood up from the bench and started heading home. When I finally made it I went inside. I went to the bathroom grabbed the dirty clothes and went to the washing machine. I put our clothes in there and started the machine up. I went around the place cleaning, making sure the place was spotless. I went to the kitchen and walked up to the fridge, I opened it. I guess I was right, we did need more food. I sighed.

What should I get in the first place? What was I going to make for dinner anyway? I could make something simple. Since Axel can't digest solid food yet I can make miso soup. I went out and went to a small store that was here. I grabbed the ingredients and left back home. I started preparing dinner. 

~~~~With the hunters~~~

The hunters weren't paying attention to the teacher lecture. They were just thinking about their mate. They wanted to leave this classroom and be with their mate. But no! They're stuck in this goddamn room with a boring-ass teacher. Aiden and Xero were staring at the clock anxiously. They wanted the class to be over already. Crow was the only one paying attention. Blake was playing around with the pencil. Crow would occasionally snap Blake's attention back to the lesson. Axel just wanted to sleep with his mate. 

The lesson was wrapped up a few hours later. The hunters got up and packed their stuff. They ran out of the classroom eager to see their mates. The finally made it to their home. They barged in the house. The immediately smelled something delicious. I followed the smell to the kitchen. There they saw Kira cooking. She was humming a small song, enjoying herself.

She looked over at the hunters and smiled. 

"Welcome back. I made dinner." The hunter's ears perked up at this. They ran to the dining room and sat down. 

They were starving. They wanted to eat something that their mate made for them. They waited for Kira to come with the food. She soon came with a tray filled bowls. She set down each bowl in front of them. They all started eating. Kira sat beside Axel and ate her food. Axel took Kira's hand into his. Kira looked up and gave him a small smile. 

"Do you need anything?" Kira asked.

"Could we perhaps watch a movie?" 

"Yeah sure. What type of movie do you want to watch?" I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Any movie is alright with me." Kira nodded.

"How was your class today." 

"Boring! I couldn't stand being in that class. I was so close to killing the teacher." Xero shouted.

"Yeah, I didn't understand a single thing in that class. All I could think about was you!" Aiden added. Kira chuckled.

"I-I tried to get Blake to pay a-attention in class b-but he kept on z-zoning out." Crow stuttered out.

"You're the only one that pays any attention in that class. I don't know how you can do it, Crow." Blake said. 

"It's not t-that boring," Crow said.

"Yeah, it is!" Xero said.

"N-no it isn't," Crow said.

"uh-huh," Aiden said.

"Okay okay don't start fighting here. I don't want to clean up after your mess. You guys get ready we're going to watch a movie." The hunters looked at Kira and smiled.

 They soon left the dining room to get ready. Axel was the only one that stayed behind. They cleaned up the bowls and washed the dishes. Axel wrapped his arms around Kira and laid his head on her shoulders. Axel just watched her wash the dishes. He inhaled his mate's scent. He purred in satisfaction. Kira chuckled. 

"you should be getting ready as well Axel. I'll be joining you guys after I'm done with this." 

"That could wait until tomorrow." Axel then lifted her he made sure to turn off the faucet and carried Kira back to their room.

The others were already waiting for them. Axel sat Kira down on the bed. Axel took off his sweater and put on a shirt. Kira went to the bathroom to change out of her clothes. She soon walked out of the bathroom with a new pair of clothes on. She climbed on the bed with the others and Axel joined in. 

"What movie are we going to watch, Love?" Axel asked. 

"Naruto Shippuden the movie: Blood prison." Axel hummed in response.

They all cuddled up next to each other and watched the movie. 

"C-can we go on a date sometime. But individual I want t-to get to know you guys personally." Kira said.

The hunters all agreed. They wanted to go and experience what going out on a date was like. Since their previous life, they have never been on a date with a girl. They all smiled. They could at least spend some time with their mate alone and get to her know her more. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry for the shitty chapter. I really didn't know what to write in this chapter. Also, I'm sorry I couldn't update sooner. I was just very lazy. Sorry. I don't know what to write anymore for this story, but I won't give up on it. I'll see you guys next! If you guys want to give me a suggestion please leave them in the comments, I can write scenarios with an individual hunter or all of them.