CH 31!!!

The next day~

Kira pov 

                I woke up in bed with the hunters. I looked up to see Axel sleeping peacefully. I smiled at this. I moved my hand to Crow's head and slide my fingers through his hair. Crow seemed to enjoy it since he snuggled closer to Axel and smiled in his sleep. I giggled at this. I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and pulled me off of Axel. I looked up to see Xero. He looked at me, love-filled in eyes. Xero buried his face in my neck and gave small kisses. 

"Good Morning baby." He murmured.

"Morning Xero," I whispered. I didn't want to wake the other up.

"Can we take a shower together." My face turned red and nodded.

Xero smiled and kissed me on the lips. 

"Thank you." He whispered to me.

I then felt another pair of arms wrap around me. I turned my body to see who it was and it was Axel. Axel smiled at me. 

"Morning...Beautiful" He said. I smiled and caressed his face.

"Morning Axel." I soon felt the others moving and waking up from their sleep.

"Morning Kira," Blake said.

"Morning Cutie," Aiden added.

"M-morning Kira." Crow stuttered out.

"Morning everyone." I looked at everyone.

They still look like models even when they wake up. Their hair all messy makes them look even more attractive. How did I end up with these guys? 

"What's on your mind, love?" Axel asked.

I snapped out of my thought. I shook my head and smiled at them. 

"i-it's nothing don't worry about it." I blurted out.

Axel looked at me not believing me but he let it slide. That is when Xero spoke.

"Let's take a shower together now!" He shouted.

Xero lifted me off the bed and walked straight to the bathroom. The others following behind. Xero sat me down on the counter. He went to turn on the shower water. The others started stripping from their clothes. I quickly looked away from them,  my face turning red. Why did I agree to this? Someone gently grabbed my chin and made me face them and it was Blake.

"Are you okay Kira? Do you have a fever?" I shook my head no.

"I'm fine don't worry Blake. You guys go ahead and enter the shower." 

"We are waiting for you." My face turned even redder. I nodded.

Blake pulled away from me. I got off the counter and started stripping from my clothes. This is so embarrassing. That is when Xero and Aiden started to whistle. I looked at them they were smirking at me.  They wiggled their eyebrows at me. I covered my body and looked away from them. 

"No need to be embarrassed Love," Axel said.

"Yeah, you're going to have to get used to this," Aiden added.

Xero then went up to me and wrapped his arms around my waisted. 

"Come on let's get in the shower." I nodded and went into the shower. The others followed.

I went to grab the shampoo but Crow got it. I looked up at him. Confused. Does he want to use my shampoo? 

"C-can I wash y-your hair?" His face was red. I nodded. He smiled and poured some shampoo on his hand. 

He walked up to me and started washing my hair. It felt so good that I let out a small moan. Crow stopped what he was doing. I looked at him, confused at first then I realized, what I let out. My face turned red. I looked away.  Crow chuckled. 

"Didn't think you will let out that pretty moan for me," Crow commented.

I froze in my spot. I felt two arms snake around my waist then a head on my shoulder. It was Crow. This isn't the shy little Crow that I know. No, this Crow is different.

"It turned me on. How about you let out another moan for me baby~" He purred into my ear.

I shivered at what he said. I shook my head no and covered my face with my hands. Crow laughed and kissed me on the cheek.

"Don't worry baby I was just teasing you." Crow let go of me and continued washing my hair.

I was shocked at what just happen. Im going to get him back. Crow was done washing my hair so I rinsed it out. He insisted to wash my body I denied it. I looked at the others, they were staring at me, their faces red. Why were their faces red? I shrugged my shoulders and started to wash my body. I dropped the sponge so I bent down to grab it. I heard groans behind me. I forgot they were behind me. I quickly got up.

"Why are you teasing us, baby." Axel groaned.

"I'm not teasing you. I just dropped my sponge." I mumbled.

Axel walked up to me and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back. Axel wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him, He groaned against the kiss. 

"Ahem, Did you guys forget about us," Aiden said. I pulled away from the kiss.

I looked at the others and I knew they were jealous. I gave a small smile to them. 

"Let's finish showering first. We don't want to waste too much water." I said to them. 

The others groaned but showered quickly. I was the first one to finish. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself. I grabbed a new pair of clothes and undergarments and chained them into them. The others soon came out and changed. I walked to the kitchen and started making breakfast. I made Axel soup. I set the plates in front of them and they started eating.

I grabbed my plate and started eating.  When they were done with the food I put the plates in the sink.

"Come on let's go to your class." They groaned but followed me anyways.

Axel held my hand and so did Blake.

We walked all the way to their class. They walked in and sat down at their seat. I waved bye at them and left the class. I decided to visit the others since I haven't talked to them in a while.

to be continued

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter. I wanted to go all the way with the shower scene but I didn't. You will have to wait until next time for that ;). Well goodbye everyone and has a great day. See you guys next time!~