ch 29!!

Axel pov

Everywhere around me was dark and cold. I didn't want to be here, I wanted to be with my mate, my pack. I miss them so much. Come on Axel, get a hold of yourself. We need to stay alive for them. Soon enough there was a light in front of me. I started running towards the light. I reach out to it and soon enough the light consumed me. I looked around this white room. This felt nice it was warm. It was peaceful. Soon enough there was a screen in front of me. 

There on the screen was me and my pack, but we were normal. We weren't infected. It showed us all having a good time. We were doing parkour. How fun that was. I smiled at the memories. We've been friends for so long. That we were practically family since our actual family didn't take care of us. My family was neglectful and only cared about themselves. My father owns a business and my mother was always somewhere, so that left me by myself. There were many times I wanted to kill myself, but I could never do it. That is until I met them. They changed me and I changed them. 

Blake's family, they were abusive. They always brought their anger out on him or his little sister. That was until one day his little sister was beaten so badly that she never woke up. That changed Blake, he became more aggressive and started drinking. He was always in a fight with someone until he became my friend. Blake was less violent and stopped drinking. He warmed up to Crow very quickly and they had a great bond. 

Aiden and Xero are related. They lost their family in a car crash. they both became depressed and suicidal but hid it with their jokes and overall positive attitudes. That is until one day they were on top of a building ready to jump. We ran to where they were at and we were convincing them to not do it. It took hours until we finally convinced them. They got off and we ran towards them. we were all very emotional. We helped them with their depression and suicidal tendencies. 

Last but not least Crow. He had it the worst. He was bullied at school and abused at his home. Crow's father was a cop and with that, it was hard to believe that a cop does such a thing to his wife and son. One day his father came back to work and brought his friends over. That night just ruined him. Crow's mother was raped by the father's friends and Crow couldn't do anything about it. Crow tried to fight back but it backlashed on him. Crow's father killed his mother in front of him. Crow went ballistic and killed his father and his friends. Luckily, he wasn't charged with anything and got away since they had proof of the abuse. That didn't change anything though people believed, he killed them out of anger. 

I took Crow in and we both lived with each other. Soon enough I ran away from home with some money. Crow and I rented an apartment together, we told the others about this and they moved in with us. We helped each other with paying rent or with personal problems. Another way we coped with our problems is with parkour. It was the best memories I had with them. 

That is when the outbreak happened and Crow was the first one the be infected and then us. When we woke up we noticed that our appearances changed. We had to kill survivors, so we could eat. We worked side by side never leaving each other. That is until we got captured. We thought we were gonna be killed but we weren't, we stayed in a cage. We stayed there for what I assumed years. We were aggressive toward other people. That is when Kira came. I knew that she was the right one for us. She could help us. She was our Angel our light. 

It was love at first sight. I knew that my friends agreed with this. Blake was hesitant at first but soon enough warmed up to the idea. We promised each other that we will protect her with our lives. The screen changed into our moments with her. I smiled, I wish I was there with her right now. To hold her and tell that I'm still here and to not worry about me. The screen changed again. It was Kira hugging my pack. She said that loves them. She went to my body and kissed me on the cheek and said that she loves me. My heart was beating so fast. 

That is when the area around me changed and it was a living room. There stood two people. A male and a female. They look a lot like Kira in some ways. The people looked at me and smiled.

"Hello my name is Misaki Dragneel and this is my husband Natsu Dragneel. We are the parent of Kira Dragneel." The lady spoke. Her voice was gentle and melodic.

I waved at them.

"My name is Axel." 

"We already know that son," Natsu said.

"What do you need to talk about sir." I was confused.

"We just came to tell you to take care of our daughter. Please I know that she is still coping with our loss, so please help her move on. I can see that you love our daughter I can see it your eyes and your friend's eyes." Natsu spoke.

That is when Misaki walked up to me and grabbed my hands. She smiled at me.

"Can you do that for us. We left to early for her. So can you take care of her? Shower her with love. treat her like a princess. Protect her. " I looked at her and Natsu.

"Yes, I can do that. I promise you that we will protect her with our lives and love her. Treat her like a queen that she is." Natsu and Misaki smiled.

They both engulfed me into a hug. I hugged them back.

"Thank you, Axel," Natsu said.

They soon started to disappear.

"Please tell Kira that we love her and to move on," Misaki said. I nodded.

They soon disappear. I was left alone once again. I have to figure out how to get out of here. I need to get back to my friends. My mate. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter. This was kinda hard for me to write but hope you enjoyed it either way. I hope you guys have a great day and see you guys next time!!!!~~~~