Chapter 10*edited*

Kira pov 

Ava opened the door and I quickly got up and ran out of the room. Ava closed the door and locked it. I fell to the floor. 

"Ava carry me to my room." 

"Huh?! no, walk yourself over there." 

"I can't my legs started getting tingly and it fucking tickles," I muttered.

"*sigh* fine as long as you spent another hour with the hunters." Ava bargained.

"Fine now hurry! I need to fucking pee!"

Ava lifted me up and then put me on a rolling chair. I was confused.

"I couldn't carry you all the way to your room, you're heavy. so I am going to push you all the way there." She looked at me with a smile and started pushing me all the way to my room. 

"So Ava can you... please delete the video?" I said nicely.

"Nope. It was just adorable. you can show it to your future children."

I sighed, damn it at least it was worth a try. We turned a corner and in the distance, we saw a figure next to my door.  Ava started pushing me faster. 

"H-hey slow down."

when we were in front of my door Ava stopped and I almost flew off the chair. I looked up to see that the person that was in front of my door was Luke. 

"oh hey, Kira." He said.

"Hi, Luke what do you need?" 

"I was going to ask if we can hang out and get to know each other more." He said, shyly.

"uh, Yeah sure let me just use the bathroom and change." 

After getting up from the chair, I opened the door to my bedroom. I immediately went to the bathroom to relieve myself. I then washed my hands and left the bathroom. Afterward, I got dressed in new clothes. After changing, I left my bedroom; Luke was still outside. Ava was gone along with the chair. 

"Oh, Ava wanted me to tell you that you will go to the Hunter's room in the morning." 

"Okay. so what did you plan to do."

"Oh, we can go to the garden it's very beautiful." 

"There's a garden!"

"Yeah along with an indoor pool, bar, farm, an arcade, and some other cool things." 

"Woah that is cool." 

we started walking to the garden and while we were heading to the garden we made small talk.

a few minutes later.

We finally made it to the garden and it was god damn beautiful.