Chapter 11*edited*

Kira pov

I saw all the hunters in front of me. I ran to the bathroom before Aiden and Xero could pounce on me. I locked the door behind me. As I leaned against the door, I heard the hunters whining and clawing at it. Even though I knew they wouldn't harm me, I was scared that they were in my room. As I gazed down at the floor, should I go to the hunters or stay in the bathroom? I heard them whining again. As I sighed, I opened the door and was immediately tackled to the ground by Xero and Aiden.  They were panting happily. Then they stopped. 

That's when I became scared. In a matter of seconds, Aiden bent down and sniffed at my chest. He sniffed up to my neck and growled. What was he growling about? Afterward, he barked at the others, telling them something in their hunter language. Xero got up and led me to the living room. I was set down on the floor and the other sat in front of me. They were all staring at me. 

"Um... why are you guys so angry?" I asked.

Blake barked and screeched replying to my answer, but I didn't understand him. crap this is going to be hard to figure out. 

"Is it something that I did?"

They shook there head no.

"Is it something that someone else did?" 

They all nodded. I started thinking of what that person did to them that could make them angry. 

"Did the person do something me?"

All of them nodded again. My mind went back to the last few hours, trying to figure out what had happened. Was it Ava? No, she would probably be too busy stuffing her face with food. Then I realized why they were angry. I forgot that they are very overprotective and don't like sharing.

"Does it have to do with Luke and Dr. Stein?" 

They all nodded vigorously. 

"You don't need to worry about them, maybe for Dr. Stein but not Luke. He won't do anything to hurt me or do any weird things." I said reassuringly.

The hunters stared at me for a while, then Axel crawled towards me and licked my cheek. He smiled and pulled away. The others soon followed suit. Axel grabbed me by the waist and put me on his lap as he sat on the couch. He wrapped his arms around me and put his head on top of mine. Crow followed suit and put his head on my lap. I rubbed his head and smiled.

Aiden and Xero were fighting for the other side, but Blake won. Blake smirked at them as Aiden and Xero looked at him with anger. Both were made to sit on the floor, they were both gloomy.  

"Hey don't be sad maybe next time you can be with me." I tried to reassure them 

Both of them turned to look at me and smiled happily. I smiled at them and then looked at the television again. Their presence was calming and relatively quiet. When I looked at the clock, it was getting late. 

"Hey, it's time for me to sleep. you guys should head back to your cell." Axel growled in response. 

"It's not my fault, now head back to your cell, or tomorrow I won't go there." I threatened them.

 Aiden and Xero got up and went to the vents immediately. Crow got up slowly and gave me a peck on the cheek, then left. Blake left immediately after that. Only Axel remained. 

"Axel, I'm being serious about this, you need to head back to your cell. I need to sleep." 

Then he grumbled in annoyance and got up, putting me on the bed. He placed the blanket on top of me. He smiled at me for a moment. He then climbed into the vent and left. 

I slowly felt my eyelids get heavier and heavier and before I knew it, I fell asleep.

~~~The next day~~~

I woke up and had to go to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom to do my business and then took a quick shower. After changing into a new pair of clothes, I went to the cafeteria. At the counter, I grabbed my breakfast. I ate silently at a table that wasn't occupied. 

After I finished, I went to the Hunter's cell. I opened the door and noticed Dr. Stein and the hunters were there.  Inside the room, I went straight to the Hunters' cell; I felt safer with them. 

"You're not going to give me a good morning, Kira. how rude of you." He said teasingly.

Despite their glares at Dr. Stein, I ignored him and talked with the hunters. Ava was still nowhere to be seen.

"Dr. Stein, why hasn't Dr. Ava come yet?"

"She is busy with the other Special Infected. There are some other people that attracted the attention of the special infected."  So there are others that attracted the special infected interest, it was good to know I wasn't the only one. 

I would like to know who those people are. Maybe I should ask Ava later. Will she tell me anything about them? Then someone grabbed me and pinned me to the wall. I looked up terrified. 

"How about we have a little fun~ maybe give them a little show." He said seductively.

The Hunters began screeching in anger and pounding on the glass. I squirmed frantically to try to break free, but it wasn't working. He began kissing me on the neck. As one of his hands roamed across my body, it landed on my privates. 

"I promise that I will go easy on you~" He whispered in my ear.

I started to cry. I didn't want this. I looked at the hunters and they were still hitting and clawing at the glass. There is no way they will be able to save me in time. 

Axel pov

I won't let that monster hurt my mate! I kept ramming myself into the bulletproof glass. My friends also started doing the same; they were all desperately trying to save our mate. I then heard our mate's voice, she was screaming at him to stop. I stopped and looked to see what was happening. There I saw my mate clothes were being ripped off of her. I got angrier, I started clawing at the bulletproof glass and ramming my self on it. 

That is when I heard a crack, I looked to see a huge crack on the glass. that encouraged me to keep on ramming myself on the glass.

"We need to hurry before she gets hurt!." 

As we rammed on the glass at the same time, the glass kept cracking. I kept hearing Kira's cries for help. I looked to see that she is still fighting him off, but that didn't stop him from assaulting her. Do not worry, we are coming for you. We rammed ourselves into the glass one more time, and the glass finally broke. 

That monster stopped what he was doing and looked our way. We all crawled out of the cell, growling at him. He is going to regret trying to assault our mate. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter will be more insane so stay tuned for that! So, for now, have a great day and see you later!