a/n scroll down for update

(OLD NEWS! SCROLL DOWN, UNTIL IT SAYS 2021 UPDATE!!!!!!)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry guys I haven't been updating this story as I used to do, but lately, I haven't been inspired to continue writing this story. I've been stuck on what to write for any chapters. I might not be updating this story anymore, but I know you guys love this story and I don't want to easily give up on this story and leave it on such a cliffhanger. If you have any ideas, scenarios, or one-shots that you want me to write for the hunter characters then leave them down in the comments. I'll make them their own separate story.

I'll read through every of your guy's suggestions and try to come up with some ideas for the next possible future chapters of this fanfic. 

Thank you for understanding. I hope you have a great day and see you next time!!!!! ~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(2021 UPDATE!)

Hello, my kittens! I am back. I'm here  to give you an important update for this story! I will be editing the chapters and changing some things, so look forward to re-reading the new edited chapters!  As of continuing this story, I will see if I can get my inspiration back when I'm editing the chapters. :)

 Also if anyone is interested in Game of thrones I will be publishing a story for that depending, if I'm not to scared to do it or don't forget! So yeah that's all I have to say and thank you for continuing to support this crappy story. ❤️❤️😊