Chapter 15*edited*

The next day

Kira pov

I woke up, surrounded by the hunters. I managed to somehow get out of Axel and Aiden's grasp. I quickly went to the bathroom to do my business, changing into a new pair of clothes, I went to the dryer to grab their clothes. I laid them out on the couch so they can grab their clothes. Soon enough the Hunters woke up from their sleep.

"I laid out your clothes for you. Go change into them." They all did as told and changed into them.

When they were done changing, someone knocked on the door. Walking over towards the door and I opened it. It was Ava and there were a few men behind her.

"Are they ready Kira?" Ava asked.

"Yeah, they are," I said

"Okay, you need to tell the Hunters to come and make sure they don't try to kill other people. If they do, we will have to kill them." Ava said seriously. 

I nodded understanding, I turned around and faced the hunters. 

"Okay, don't try to escape or hurt anyone because if you do they will have to shoot you down. Got it?" I said to them. They all grunted in response. 

We walked out of my room the hunters following close behind. We started walking to the new room. While walking to the new place I felt someone's hands intertwining with mine. I looked to see that it was Blake. I smiled at him and held his hand back. He turned away from me, slightly flustered. 

"Hey, Ava why did we have to move the hunters to a different room? couldn't you just fix the previous room up and put them back there?" I asked. 

"Oh well, when the hunters went through the vents to get to your room we found out that those vents could also lead to the outside and could escape. So we need to put them in a more secure room, so they won't escape."

"Oh okay."

When we finally arrived at the new room, Ava opened the door and we went inside. The room was bigger than the previous one. Ava walked over to another door and opened it. 

"This will be the hunter's new cell." The hunters and I walked into the cell. 

"We made this cell look like your room as you can see. We wanted them to feel more comfortable. Also, in case there is an incident that happens where you are in danger, we have a button in the room that they can press, to let them out and save you." Ava said. 

I nodded. I let the hunters explore the room, While I and Ava left the cell and closed the door behind us. She was showing me around the new room and also where the button was and explained what each one did. it was nice and all but I wanted to meet the other people, I'm curious as to who they are paired with. 

"Hey Kira, do you want to have a quick bite to eat because I'm hungry as fuck." 

"uh yeah sure. Let me just say bye to the pack real quick." 

I walked to the glass cell and I tapped on it; getting their attention. They all walked over to the glass and started to scratch it, trying to get to me. 

"Hey, no need to scratch the glass. I'm just going to have breakfast with Ava and then I'll come back." I smiled, they seemed to understand and stopped scratching the glass. I said goodbye to them and left.

we walked over to the cafeteria, there was a line of people waiting to get their breakfast. we got into line, getting our trays and picking out what were going to eat. Ava grabbed a lot of food, not all of it fitting on the tray. when we finished picking our food we left the line and found a table to sit at and started eating.