ch 20

Kira pov

"I do agree with these terms," I said proudly.

I could at least give the hunters a try. I do know them more than Luke, but I'm going to have to get used to living with the hunters now. Ava was happy and the others were as well. 

"Does that mean I have to tell Luke that the date is canceled?" I said.

 Everyone in the room nodded including the hunters. I sighed. I felt someone hold my hand it was Crow. He smiled at me and I smiled back. 

"Since you have agreed on this than that means that we will have to move you to a new room in here." I nodded understanding. 

"Does that mean I have to start pack now or later." 

"Later." I nodded again.

"Well, you do have something important to do right now," Eli said.

"Do I have to." 

"yes, you do now get on with it," Ava said eagerly.

I looked down at the ground and nodded. I went out to look for Luke. I left the hunters behind so they wouldn't scare anyone else.

I first went to the library, then the cafeteria, the inside garden and outside garden. I decided to ask some people if they knew where Luke was. Which one person did and they said that he was on guard duty on the west side of the building, I thanked the person. I walked to the west side of the building and started to search for him there. I eventually found him and he saw me, He smiled and waved at me. 

My heart shattered. I feel bad for breaking his heart.

"Hi, Kira what are you doing here?" Luke said. A blush was on his face.

"Oh, I... um wanted to talk to you about something." He noticed that I wasn't happy and he held a concerned look.

"Yeah what did you want to talk to me about?" I looked down at the ground and spoke.

"I'm sorry, but I have to cancel the date. I'm staying with the hunters and the special 7." I didn't look up at him. 

I didn't notice that Luke was angry. 

"Tsk whatever go be with those hunters fucking whore, You just wanted to get fucked by 5 hunters. I should've of knew," he said angrily,

My heart was broken. I held back my tears. I ran to the Special 7 room. I ran towards Ava and hugged her.

"Woah Woah what happened Kira?" Ava said.

"It was L-luke-"

"Sh sh you don't need to explain yourself, Kira." Ava comforted me. 

The hunters came in concerned. Ava let me go and the hunters saw that my eyes were puffy red. 

"Kira you can go back to your room with the hunters you need a break." I nodded slowly. 

I turned around and walked to my room with the hunters following behind me. When I finally made it to my room, I opened the door and I went towards my bed. I curled up to a ball and continued crying. The hunters went to my room and the last one closed and locked the door. Axel went towards me and went on top of me. I looked up at him and he was sad. His face went closer to mine and licked away the tears. He whimpered at me and nudged me a little. I gave a small smile an patted his head. 

"It's nothing Axel I will be okay." Axel looked at me and shook his head no. 

"I won't be okay?" he nodded and made crying motion then pointed at me. 

I giggled a little. 

"I'm fine really. How about we watch a movie?" The others went immediately to the couch. 

"I'm taking that as a yes then." Axel took me to the small living room. I went and picked a movie that seemed interesting. I put it on. I walked towards the hunters Axel patted his lap saying that I should sit on my lap. I went and sat on his lap. Blake sat on the right side and Aiden on the left side. The other two were at the ground. 

We sat there comfortably with each other and watched the movie. 

Time skip~~~

We were finally finished with the movie. Crow, Aiden, and Xero were tired.  

"Let's head to bed." The others nodded and walked/crawled towards my bed. Axel was the first one to climb into bed. I went on top of him, he wrapped his arms around my waist. Blake was to the right of Axel and Crow was to the left of Axel. Aiden and Xero were on either side of Blake or Crow. I got up a little and kissed each hunter on the forehead. I also got the blanket and put over all of us.

I snuggled closer to Axel's chest and slowly closed my eyes, letting the darkness surround me. But before it did I heard Axel say something.

"L-love y-you Ki-Kira." I smiled a little and fell asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hi guys, hope you enjoyed today's chapter. I hope you guys have a great day and see you next time!~