ch 23!!

Kira pov

I woke up the next day feeling fresh. I changed out of my clothes and went to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. I remembered t about the event last night with that man holding the knife. I should go ask Ava about it maybe she can help me figure out who it is, but I have a feeling I know who that person is.

I put my food on my plate and went to the dining table and started eating. The hunters haven't woken up yet so I decided to watch some tv and wait for them to wake up. I remembered that the hunters need to eat as well, So I'm also going to ask Ava about the food situation for the hunters. Do they have to eat raw meat or normal food, can they even eat normal food? I turned on the tv and put on a recorded movie.

An hour later.

The hunters finally woke up from there sleep. I smiled at them.

"Come on guys we need to go to Ava I have to ask her a few questions." They all nodded and we left to find Ava.

Crow held and Axel held my hand. We manage to find Ava in what I am assuming is her office. It had a bunch of open snacks and empty bottles of water.

"Oh Hello! Kira, how are you today? Are you comfortable with your new living situation? How are the Hunters doing?"

"I'm doing fine Ava thank you for asking. I just came here to ask you some questions."

"Oh, what do you need to ask?"

" I wanted to know what the hunters should eat and how I will be able to get the food for them."

"Oh well since the hunters are now changing to become more humane they should eat small portions of raw meat but they need to soon start eating our type of food. Which reminds me you will start the process tomorrow. Don't worry they won't be harmed or be injected with anything, we are just going to teach them how to speak, read, and also write. But you will have to be separated from them. We need to do somethings to you."

"Are are you going to do with me?" I asked.

" We are going to take some blood tests and see if you have any health problems." I nodded.

"Is that all you wanted to say?"

"No actually yesterday the hunters and I were at the open garden and I saw this guy with a knife he was about to come towards me, but the hunters woke up in time before he came to me."

Ava stood up immediately

"Damn it I knew this would happen." She then looked towards me.

"Kira are you sure that you saw a guy."

"Yes, im sure. When the hunters woke up they looked around the area to see if the guy was around the are but they didn't find him." I was getting scared.

"Okay. I will have to tell the higher-ups about this. Kira, don't worry he won't hurt you I won't let him. I'm pretty sure that your mates won't let that happen either."

"Wait you know who the guy was."

"Yes, obviously I do. It's Luke. that fucking bastard. Kira I don't want you leaving your room after dark okay and if you are at least take your mates with you." I nodded understanding.

Ava went up to me and patted me on the head and gave me a small smile.

"Don't worry this situation will be handled." She said reassuringly.

I nodded and left Ava's office. I went back home with hunters. We finally made it and I made sure I locked the door. The hunters all looked at me with a worried expression. I gave them a small smile.

"Don't worry Ava said that she will handle the situation." Aiden nodded.

He grabbed my hand and lead me to the kitchen. He pointed at the fridge and the stove.

"F-food... h-hungry." I smiled. They are slowly learning.

I nodded and grabbed some food that the hunters could try. I started cooking with my mates watching my every move.

A few minutes later.

I was finally done and put the food on the plate and set it in front of the hunters. They looked at it for a while and then at me. I gave them a reassuring smile. Xero scooped some of the food with his hands and put it in his smile. He chewed it and his face lit up. He started eating more of it. The others stared at each other and decided to eat it. Their faces lit up as well and they started eating more of it. Once they were done they gave me the plate asking for more. I giggled at it and gave them more. I guess it won't be hard for them to start eating cooked food.

After a few more servings they were finally full. I looked around the table and it was a big mess, but what did I expect they still have their animal instincts. I picked up their plates and put them in the sink. I cleaned up the mess that they made. When I finished I looked at the hunters and they were dirty as well.

"You guys need to take a bath. Come on let's get you guys washed up." They all followed me to the bathroom.

They all got undress, while they were doing that I started up the bath made sure the water was at a good temperature and put soap to make some bubbles.

"Okay, the bath is ready." They all immediately went in.

They all played in the water. Crow was amazed by the bubbles, Xero and Aiden were splashing each other with water, Blake was playing with the bubbles and Axel just laid back. I grabbed some soap and started washing their hair with it. Once I was done, I washed their bodies. I could only wash their upper parts of their bodies since going any lower will be weird.

I finally finish washing them. I went to the room and got some clothes for the hunters. I came back to the bathroom.

"Okay you guys come out now and change into these new pair of clothes" They nodded and dried themselves. I left the bathroom and went to the bedroom. I waited for them to come here so we can watch a movie together. Aiden was the first one to finish and he jumped on the bed. Then it was Axel, Blake, Xero, and Crow.

"Let's watch a movie together." They all laid next to me and I put on a movie. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for the lack of chapters. Well hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I will you guys next time!!~~~~