Halloween Special!!!

Kira pov 

I woke up before the hunters. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and did my other business. I made myself and the hunters some breakfast. I looked at the calendar and saw that it was October 31, I smiled it's Halloween! Maybe I should decorate the house. After some time thinking I decided to do it, I realized that I didn't have any Halloween decorations. I sighed. I guess I'm not decorating. 

That is when I heard a knock on the door. I went to the front door and opened it. It was Ava and she was wearing a costume and had a box. She looked at me and smiled. 

"Kira it's Halloween!!!" She said excitedly.

"I know I know, I checked the calendar." 

" Do you have a costume that you are going to wear, Do the Hunters have a costume?" 

"No and no." 

She then gave me an even bigger smile.

"Well, you're in luck I happen to find some costumes while I was out." She then pushed me out of the way and came into my house.

 "Your house is pretty boring." 

"Sorry I didn't have decorations." She turned around.

"Don't worry I brought some decorations as well!" 

"So what should we do first costumes or decorations," I asked.

"Decorations since it looks like the hunters aren't awake yet." I nodded.

Ava set the box down on the floor, she then opened it, I was surprised by how many things she brought. How the hell could she carry all of this? 

"Let's get started!" Ava screamed. I sighed this is going to be a long day.

Time skip~~~

We manage to decorate the house and I thought it will take forever but it didn't.